Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THAT, Was Also $84 Million Dollars Worth Of QB Play!
Quote: @Nichelle said:
Okay this kind of makes up for that Aaron Rodgers video last week:https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1186012999028330496?s=20
I just saw that on Twitter. Lol.

No way that was 84 mill worth, I'll give you 1.75mill

The pass rush seems to disappear at inopportune times especially up the gut.  If the pressure is not from Hunter or Griffin it's certainly not from the tackles.  Stafford is a statue and should have been on his ass more often.

I share the concerns with the pass D... but remember Stafford just set the NFL record for fastest QB to 40,000 yards. Not like we got lit up by Nathan Peterman.

Quote: @Ralphie said:
The pass rush seems to disappear at inopportune times especially up the gut.  If the pressure is not from Hunter or Griffin it's certainly not from the tackles.  Stafford is a statue and should have been on his ass more often.
We sent Barr early in the game, then nothing...Griffen was getting to push on Decker, but couldn't disengage...Hercules continues to be quiet, and Odenigbo wasn't his usual disruptive self...whole D other than Kendricks gets a mulligan...

Quote: @RS Express said:
I share the concerns with the pass D... but remember Stafford just set the NFL record for fastest QB to 40,000 yards. Not like we got lit up by Nathan Peterman.
No... but 3 weeks ago we did get owned by Chase Daniel.

I don't wanna be the complainer after an awesome win, but I'm not impressed with our secondary this season.

Lions have a very good pass pro OL. 

last week we saw GB do nothing, this week we had a hard time. 

They have a handful of guys many Viking fans were clamoring for:

Wagner, Decker, Ragnow

More variety in the offense with Thielen out. Hated seeing Thielen out but it was great to see him use the rest of the offense.

Cap'n history maker....

"
Cousins is the first QB in league history to throw for at least 300 yards with a 130-plus passer rating in three straight games." - CBS

Viking Turnovers= 0