Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THAT, Was Also $84 Million Dollars Worth Of QB Play!
Great game by Cousins...Stefanski  kept the pedal to the floor when the D just didn't have it today...Cook with a long of only 15 today but goes for 130+...Rhodes is not playing anywhere near his contract...that play Hughes made on Galloday further enforces the opinion that he's our best CB...

Irv and Rudy with big days...how was Bisi ever behind Beebe? Double digit road win without pressure on Stafford...

*snif* Starting to smell like 2017

Absolutely awesome game by Cousins. I'm not sure what else he could've done. Very impressive and great to see, especially on the road.
Gameball KC... but Dalvin is on another level right now. Twice today he was bottled up on key plays and somehow busted them outside. Once for a key first down and once on the TD to seal it.
Diggs a fumble and a drop but still, a great game overall. He's hot and cold right now.
Man, offense looked good. I'm pumped. Three straight now let's keep it rolling against Washington. We should... but it's us... and it's primetime... so we'll see.
SKOL!!!

Lets keep the ball rollin. Cousins plays well with protection. 

1. Very good game by Cousins
  2. Dalvin Cook? Wow! Enough said. 
  3. A few had questioned why Beebe was anointed the third WR spot. It's good Bisi is stepping up and grabbing his chances. Very good string of games
  4. That Diggs "drop" was a bit disappointing. However he made up with the deep through. Wish we could get his "sticky hands" back
  5. We called game on offense. Well played
  6. From the defensive side of the ball, can Griffen stop with the encroachment? Also that with the Rhodes tantrums. I still think he has put on much weight and is playing slower. Maybe I am wrong.
Overall it was a good game... high scoring and we won

Cook plus Cousins’ play action ... and this defense?

Excellent team.  

Everything offense was great today.  I agree with everything said above and will add that the offensive line is playing better and better.

But the defense was not good today.  

That was the best pass pro I've seen in years. And I think Cousins read my post about swagger because he played with some serious ball swing today. 

HUGE W for the Vikings against a very good Lions team in their house. 

This was a must win game, and they pulled it off.

I've been very, very hard on Cousins this year, but his play is proving me wrong. My opinion of him is still the same, but I've got no choice but to shut my mouth right now. He deserves a major amount of credit for this win. The rest, he can split with the offensive line. That's been the key to his success. 

Our defense is pretty worrisome though. I don't know enough about Xs and Os, but I feel like in 2017, our defense was always on the gas pedal. Now it's like we're reverting to the early 2000s where we play that prevent D shit...

Happy to see Cousins succeed with rolling out and having time. Great to see Rudy, Bisi and Irv have success. Also great to see them bail out the defense. Dalvin is amazing to watch. The line and play calling is better as well.

THAT, Was Also $84 Million Dollars Worth Of QB Play!
Well prorated, yes! 
B)