Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow the refs are doing their best to save the Puke....again
Packers run the clock down to :02, kick the FG, and walk off winners, having been absolutely gifted their final 10 points by the refs late in the 4th quarter.

I wasn't a fan of Booger early in his MNF career. His willingness to call out the shit officiating made me a fan.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
And the refs just fucked us again.  The lions are going to be totally pissed and overly motivated for sunday
I was thinking the same thing. Lions at home, pissed off.

After hearing "it feels good to be 5 and 1", I have just illegally used my hands on the face of Aaron Rodgers (in my head of course, but it felt good just the same). That win was a gift they didn't deserve. Just ridiculous.

Good to see that basically everyone else sees the same bullshit that we do.  Check out the replies on this dumbass tweet.

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1183945957974523905

Not sure why the tweet isn't showing up, but pretty much everyone on Twitter is pissed off (not that that matters a whole lot lol).

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
And the refs just fucked us again.  The lions are going to be totally pissed and overly motivated for sunday
and they will get every call , to make up for this

Even SportsCenter is calling out the 3 bullshit plays that I posted about above.  FUCK THIS.

So who is GB playing at home next week?  Literally, the scheduling gave GB a chanve for momentum. Fuck them, we are a better team than them

I think the NFL needs its own Kenesaw Mountain Landis. This league has made it way too easy for officials to create the outcome of the game.