Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outside of Minnesota viewers
Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"silverjoel" said:
Wouldn't the easiest thing be to use a Minnesota address to get the slingTV  blue package (includes  local fox feed) or one of the others that include streaming of local tv stations?  That would eliminate the need to stream out.
That's an option too but I think they were looking to see how to get multiple folks a solution and at a fairly cheap rate. I don't remember how many can connect to my slingtv account but that is something I have as well. 
YouTube tv allows 3 simultaneous feeds and up to 6 separate logins on the same package (has fox and cbs).  

I'm not sure if it's still possible with regulations and the like, but something like "your" address plus "unit A", "unit B" might also work.  

havent' played much with youtubetv yet. 

Oh for legality sake I do need to throw out that we will only host discussions regarding legal usage. 

I'm not sure if the streaming services allow for multiple accounts at the same address.  They very well might.  I'm sure they don't care as long as you're paying for the service.

I'd pay $100 for the season if it got me HD and I could connect and know I was going to get it.  The free sites are as good as free gets you.  So put me on the list if you figure out the tech aspects of this.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
I'd pay $100 for the season if it got me HD and I could connect and know I was going to get it.  The free sites are as good as free gets you.  So put me on the list if you figure out the tech aspects of this.
 Are any of your family members enrolled in college?  Streaming Sunday Ticket is only $80 right now for college students.

The fact that there is so much fucking around to try and pay a bit of money to watch a person's favorite football team just because they don't live in the home market really underscores just how fucked up the NFL is these days. Frankly it isn't just the NFL either. The other leagues are just as bad too. 

But honestly it isn't JUST the fuckeduppedness of the NFL trying to extort people's situations of living apart from their teams home market... It's the working with other companies to make sure that other people get a piece of the fucking people over. 

It's such a damned joke that the NFL wants fans to do the run around... when they are willing to pay a reasonable fee to follow their team. 

Things like this really make me hate the shield and what their focus is.