Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super diva WR Brown gets suspended...or not. He's playing on MNF
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"dadevike" said:
I think by rule the Raiders have to put the guaranteed money in escrow.  I also think the guarantees in this case were about $30M split evenly as salary between this year and next.  So he would get about $1M per game. But if he is cut and all his guarantees have voided, then they do not have to pay him anything.    
With our luck he'd end-up in the NFC North...

:p 

...in purple...

Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"dadevike" said:
I think by rule the Raiders have to put the guaranteed money in escrow.  I also think the guarantees in this case were about $30M split evenly as salary between this year and next.  So he would get about $1M per game. But if he is cut and all his guarantees have voided, then they do not have to pay him anything.    

...in purple...
Oh no. That is an AFC North team.

Rumor is that Brown called Mayock some hardcore shit and its extremely doubtful he'll end up remaining a Raider. I guess he just went apeshit on Mayock with the insults and aggressiveness. Stay tuned.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"dadevike" said:

No doubt. He'll definitely end up in the NFC, which as become the "majors" compared to the AFC's Triple A status. It's freaking ridiculous. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"dadevike" said:

No doubt. He'll definitely end up in the NFC, which as become the "majors" compared to the AFC's Triple A status. It's freaking ridiculous. 
Yup 

Wilson throwing to AB, or Rogers, Stafford, Wentz...

dunno, imagine two alpha divas in GB.  The first time either makes a mistake, it would make the Cold War seem like global warming.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"dadevike" said:

exactly. damn Raiders are a joke first Mack, then Cooper, now this?  He will be in the NFC by next Friday

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I would pay for that pay per view.  Brown is in his prime,  but is likely a pussy,  Mayock is getting up there,  but as a former defensive player he can deliver and take pain...let's make it happen,  wheres don king when you need him?
Mayock would get his ass kicked, he's 61 years old and has leaned out the last year or so. Brown is 30 years his junior and a current NFL athlete.
it was a joke Francis.....

This would get anyone fired from their jobs in a nanosecond:

In this story,
@JosinaAnderson reports that Antonio Brown called Raiders GM Mike Mayock a "cracker" during the altercation. I heard (and mentioned this on T&R this AM) he also called him a "bitch" as part of his tirade.

Big decision coming for Oakland.

I think he'd look good in purple.  Raven's purple... Wink