Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super diva WR Brown gets suspended...or not. He's playing on MNF
Antonio Brown and GM Mike Mayock got into it Wednesday, and the team is now planning to suspend its star wide receiver, league sources tell ESPN.
[Image: i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fschefte...scale=crop]Adam Schefter, ESPN Senior Writer8m ag

What a cluster...

Maybe all will be forgotten if AB has an All Pro Season.

Maybe the well is already poisoned? Obviously no love lost with Mayock at this point. 

Antonio Brown posted the fine letter on social media that Raiders’ GM Mike Mayock sent him. It led to an exchange, which is now leading to further discipline. This is not going away anytime soon.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
What a cluster...

Maybe all will be forgotten if AB has an All Pro Season.

Maybe the well is already poisoned? Obviously no love lost with Mayock at this point. 
All Pro Season for who??  The Raiders or someone else?  The way this is going he'll be lucky to catch a ball for the Raiders.  Turdwell's career will look like a deal compared to him lol.

If the Steelers suspend Antonio Brown for conduct detrimental (they'd need to prove a track record of misconduct, which would probably be pretty easy now), then the star receiver would default on his guarantees.

The full guarantee in his Raiders contract exceeds $30 million.

Why anyone wanted anything to do with this clown amazes me. Think of the new helmet sponsor, they have to be thinking twice about that.

Money well spent. Good thing Chucky saved all that money from not signing Mack.

Every week we learn more about WHY the best talent at wide receiver in the NFL was available for a third-round pick. Nothing is a surprise.

I think he needs a brain enema.

More on #Raiders WR Antonio Brown and Mike Mayock yesterday: It did not get physical, sources say. But after a screaming match, Brown told Mayock that he would hit him in the face and then punted the ball… and said, Fine me for that..