Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL missing opportunity
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
whats that set up where if 2 people both have a device that the receiver can view what ever the sending unit is watching?  Was that sling tv?   maybe find somebody else that is for sure watching the game and work with them?
I've heard of people doing that. So both have Slingbox and the local shares his account with the non-local. Not sure how that works though. So when the local pauses the game for a beer run, is my game paused? So many questions. 

@A1Janitor said:
@A1Janitor said:
https://rvealdeal.ca/products/streaming-bundle-android-tv-box-rvealtv-app

150 bucks.  Just need internet. 

All games are streamed.  
$150 for the device.  All ppvs, sporting events, all old and new movies in the theater are free. 

My neighbor bought three - and it is a great picture.  He watches all Reds and Bengals games.  He got rid of spectrum cable tv and the dish.  

Only pays 100 for the best internet service from Spectrum.  

My brother just bought it.  I am buying a few next week. 
keep us informed please
I just did.  My friend has had it for over a year. 

I have seen it.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@A1Janitor said:

All games are streamed.  
$150 for the device.  All ppvs, sporting events, all old and new movies in the theater are free. 

My neighbor bought three - and it is a great picture.  He watches all Reds and Bengals games.  He got rid of spectrum cable tv and the dish.  

keep us informed please

I have seen it.
I have bought stuff on friends recommendations and found out later it wasn't what I wanted.  Just wanted an update after you have had it for a few months.

@A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@A1Janitor said:

All games are streamed.  

keep us informed please

I have seen it.
I have bought stuff on friends recommendations and found out later it wasn't what I wanted.  Just wanted an update after you have had it for a few months.
Gotcha.  

He lives in my neighborhood and I have seen it work a handful
of times.  It is legit. 

The first time I gave him a movie title that wasn’t on netflix or hulu etc.  He grabbed it right away and we started watching.  

A few nights ago he pulled up a Reds baseball game from the local fox station carrying it.  He also showed me Fox News ... his stream was as good as Spectrum channel for me. 

All games are streamed.  
all games?  Thru what?  I don't see any list of what they stream on there.

Everything is there.  All sporting events, ppvs, news channels, movies.  

Everything. 

Everything. 
But did your friend need to load a bunch of software onto it or did it just show up and work?  My experience with kodi has been so so.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@A1Janitor said:

Everything. 
But did your friend need to load a bunch of software onto it or did it just show up and work?  My experience with kodi has been so so.
The link I gave has the rveal software installed.  Plug and play. 

They are missing out on the younger fans that will never pay for cable. I am glad I cut the cord. I absolutely love sling and roku. I wish I would have cut it a long time ago but oh well. My son hates commercials. They don't bother me as much but it's nice how much time you save without them. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
They are missing out on the younger fans that will never pay for cable. I am glad I cut the cord. I absolutely love sling and roku. I wish I would have cut it a long time ago but oh well. My son hates commercials. They don't bother me as much but it's nice how much time you save without them. 
My son and his girlfriend hate commercials, too. They don't have cable TV, just Google Chromecast and Netflix. He's in the tech industry, so he knows where to find stuff for cheap online and how to configure it. Also does Google Fi for a cell phone, only costs him $30 a month. Thinks regular TV is a joke, as far as how people watch it traditionally.