Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Yotter Leaving Viking Gig After 25 Years... UPDATED: 247 SCREWING THEIR CUSTOMERS
Proudhorn also just retired from PP.  He was one of the most prolific posters of all time.

Quote: @"kahsmick" said:
Proudhorn also just retired from PP.  He was one of the most prolific posters of all time.
You can now find him here: http://vikingsarmageddon.freeforums.net/thread/52/08-01-training-camp-notes 

dude had 40-50k posts last time I saw one of his...admitedly it was a bit ago. 

Wow, hadn't heard that name in years. I still remember the avatar lol! 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"kahsmick" said:
dude had 40-50k posts last time I saw one of his...admitedly it was a bit ago. 
  • Proud Horn
  • (88176)
  • 210 months
^ A few days ago (and the post count may have been reset at some point).  I maaaybe post something there a couple times a year now, and that's usually during the season.  My join date there was October 2002 and at that point he already had thousands of posts.  I was only at ~6700 when I stopped using it daily years ago.

Sure looks like they're sunsetting the place...

I tried to post over there but could not  - did accept my old log in though. I was going to post over there about the Longship here. 

Maybe someone else can actually still post there?

Now they aren’t even bothering to post any content & they don’t give a shit either!
I asked for a refund & this is the Bullshit answer they gave me:
[Image: d591277662362566a9e4b5c44c2e3cb8?size=40...80.png&r=g]Member Services (247Sports) 
Aug 8, 12:19 PM CDT 
Kentis,

Thanks for being a loyal member. Your subscription includes the All-Access VIP pass. Meaning that you can read any site/board in the entire 247Sports network. Per our terms of service, we do not issue refunds. The one option would be to take your account off of auto renewal. Let us know if you would like to proceed with that or not.

247Sports staff

They can go F..k themselves! 

247 Sports are crooks, spread the word!  Confused

Man, that blows...can you contact your cc company perhaps?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I’m going to try...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Charges disputed, it’s on now!  :#