Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trump Supporters Think Like Five Year Olds
Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
State and Federal went up, and pretty much every one of our friends / family.
CA. is a tax nightmare.  They're now trying to tax water, and gas is going up Again July 1 another 5 to 7 cents a gallon, on top of the most expensive gas in the country. We are the only ones in the neighborhood with grass...no one else can afford the $500 water bill...and THATS just trying to keep our grass from dying.

We're leaving CA. in a month, it actually costs less living in Maui. Lived my whole life in CA., and just can't take it any more. Crime, filth, homeless, crack addicts, smog, concrete, traffic and asshats.

Aloha M-Kkers We're outta here.
Exactly. California is the living embodiment of liberal policies on steriods for decades. All we ask is when liberals (dont know your politics) move to our states where we dont have those problems that you dont bring your politics with you. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Vanguard83 said:
CA. is a tax nightmare.  They're now trying to tax water, and gas is going up Again July 1 another 5 to 7 cents a gallon, on top of the most expensive gas in the country. We are the only ones in the neighborhood with grass...no one else can afford the $500 water bill...and THATS just trying to keep our grass from dying.

We're leaving CA. in a month, it actually costs less living in Maui. Lived my whole life in CA., and just can't take it any more. Crime, filth, homeless, crack addicts, smog, concrete, traffic and asshats.

Exactly. California is the living embodiment of liberal policies on steriods for decades. All we ask is when liberals (dont know your politics) move to our states where we dont have those problems that you dont bring your politics with you. 
It is a concern in Florida.  I know a community that striggles with New Yorkers coming down and taking over.  

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
This bears repeating.

From Yale Psychiatrist:

"The sense of grandiose omnipotence that he displays seems especially appealing to his emotionally-needy followers. No matter what the world says, he fights back against criticism, continues to lie in the face of truth, and above all is still president. What matters is that he is winning, not whether he is honest or law-abiding. This may seem puzzling to the rest of us, but when you are overcome with feelings of powerlessness, this type of cartoonish, exaggerated force is often more important than true ability. This is the more primitive morality, as we call it, of “might makes right,” which in normal development you grow out of by age five."
And exactly the right personality to take on the corrupt power in DC.  

Wife and I both work, I'm north of 100k annually, my wife north of 60k.

filed a joint return (but our tax guy said it wouldn't matter) apparently we make too much money to be able to keep any of it.  Good salaries, BUT we are in CA. Where it doesn't go very far, what with $4.29 for gas, $500 water bills and property taxes that are higher than Maui.

We were not alone, and based on our discussions with friends NOT unusual....ALL of our friends / teachers / CPAs (mostly) took it up the rear-end. Some at $5k, others at $10k.  Pretty sad when you have additional money come off your check every month to keep feeding Uncle Sam, then be asked to crap out another $7k.
Compared to previous years, I saw a loss of close to 15K this April.

Thanks, Trump! 

I defend CA vigorously, but I'm close to the end as well. I don't mind paying high taxes, but to not see anything in return infuriates me. I'm in a nice neighborhood in Santa Monica where you'd think the police would deal with both homelessness and crime more to make the people paying for this shit happy. They don't. Just Wednesday morning I had to once again call them to ask they remove a vagrant who decided he was gonna camp in front of my garage. I should be the problem in my neighborhood haha. There are families around! They walk their kids to school every morning, they shouldn't have to deal with this bullshit. I've approached these people on my own before. They're mentally ill and can be violent at times. 

In fairness to both political mindsets, it's liberal silliness that's led to this. I'm told, before I moved here, the issue was about not infringing on their rights, that they have the god given right to be free, to be homeless, etc. You're not doing them any favors... they're mentally ill. They need medication, they need financial help, housing, etc. Selfishly, my motivation is to get them out of my sight, I'll admit. They're filthy and commit crime. But it's absolutely better for them as well.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
That diagnosis is spot on.  Forget the reference to 5 year olds, the rest of the analysis is spot on.

These people do feel powerless.  They are watching rural America evaporate.  The younger generations with brains and educations have fled the farms and ranches to pursue better careers in urban areas.  Factories are being outsourced to cheaper labor sources overseas, embracing Republican philosophies of capitalism - finding methods of reducing costs.  The family owned farm can't survive and is being bought out by larger corporations.  These people fear change and fear that as our country and as technology evolves they are being left behind.

And they're absolutely correct. 

Because they don't want to see change and progress.  They want to see that dusty old factory re-open with good paying jobs.  They don't understand all those corporations left decades ago to pursue cheaper labor sources abroad and they're never coming back.  They're too ignorant to even realize why that stupid fucking red hat is made in China instead of here in USA.  

Nothing about the cult makes sense to us in any logical way.  The lying asshole who invented the debunked birther conspiracy is someone they trust.  They think some rich globalist elitist from NYC is somehow not part of the rest of the rich globalist elitists that they claim to despise.  They have George Soros as a boogeyman.  Soros has a $300 million dollar loan to Trump, literally owns Donald.  One is their savior, the other is the devil.  Explain that to me.

Meanwhile Trump has successfully undermined the press, so they no longer trust the news.  They listen to him because he projects power and authority and winning because that's how they view America'splace in the world.  They don't even pretend to care about compassion, empathy, kindness or intelligence, while tricking themselves into thinking they still embrace family values.

These people no longer judge candidates based on facts or logic.  It's all about emotion. That's why the lying doesn't bother them.  He appeals to their emotions.  Most are too uneducated and too lazy to fact check so they take all of his bullshit as truth and gospel. And Fox News amplifies that bullshit, so if they hear the same message from those two "trusted sources" it's automatically true.

This what makes them so dangerous.   Completely brainwashed.  Disregard for facts and science.  They know he lies profusely, yet they accept it and embrace it, but they go apeshit if the other side was ever dishonest about something.  They pretend to have morals, but they cheer at immoral behavior and statements by their own party while throwing shit fits if the other party did or said the same.  Media is the enemy and can't be trusted because it's full of lies, unless it's some rightwing propaganda or Fox News muppet that reinforces their existing prejudices, and their version of "alternative facts" is always the real truth.

Look at the amount of conspiracy theories A1 has peddled on that other thread that I had to debunk.  There's millions just as bad if not worse that are completely brainwashed by this new Cult of Trump.  And make no mistake, this is not a political party or philosophy - it's a sick, dishonest, immoral, disturbing cult that nobody in the rest of the world other than white nationalists can understand. 
Isn't it just easier to say, "Fuck these people?" They're not wired correctly. It's not my job, nor yours, to educate them one by one. When there was civil discourse and a flow of ideas, that's absolutely the move. But in today's political climate, where they defend Nazis and don't care their business genius lost more money than anybody over a ten year period... it's time to just call them fucking retarded and move on. Fuck 'em. No more coddling, find ways to cut them out of the political discussion.

Kennedy began federal funding for research and education of the mentally ill. (His sister Rosemary was lobotomized by order of Joe Kennedy, and spent her remaining years at an institution in Wisconsin...St Collettas) In fact the last bill before his assassination expanded funding for mental health identification & facilities.  Ultimately leading to the EHA, and IDEA, providing education in public schools across the US per PL94-142.

It was Reagan that ultimately pulled the plug on federal funding / institutions closed and the mentally ill went to live with relatives, while many others hit the streets. 40 years later, many towns across the nation are now inundated by the homeless. this isn't a Democrat / Republican thing, this is the result of both sides turning a blind eye to those individuals who could otherwise benefit from an institution to properly house, educate & care for them. Because there's no profit in their care, nothing will be done. Personally, I'd rather use my tax dollars to help the homeless than to build the USS Archie Bunker.

Sadly, many are veterans, suffering from PTSD, many turn to drugs and alcohol,and many take their own lives each day. Going from a position of duty, honor and respect, tossed aside once their service is complete....huffing gas, glue, paint thinner makes the hunger disappear...Not exactly what "Makes America Great" is it?

Speaking of mental illnesses......
Some interesting psychoses exhibited in these posts, especially from the "anti-Trump" variety. 

Mental health experts are cognizant &  worried about you, btw.  Good news!  Peace comes with diagnosis.  
https://psmag.com/news/research-suggests...tal-health

The last election (Trump win) has left many of you "marginalized" folks... or,  "sociopolitically subordinate"--is their (mental health experts) term....with a diagnosis 
coming from "the pits of despair".  (according to the mental health experts)
I previously  assumed the diagnosis was "LOSERS"...but that was before I read this illuminating post...from mental health experts.  
Now, I'm ashamed.  

"Trump Anxiety Disorder".  
Here are the symptoms:  (If you ID with any/all these symptoms listed by the mental health experts, please seek treatment)
"Overeating. Headaches. Fainting. Irregular heartbeat. Chronic neck pain. Depression. Irritable bowel syndrome. Tightness in the chest. Shortness of breath. Teeth grinding. Stomach ulcer. Indigestion. Shingles. Eye twitching. Nausea. Irritability. High blood sugar. Tinnitus. Reduced immunity. Racing pulse. Shaking limbs. Hair loss. Acid reflux. Deteriorating vision. Stroke. Heart attack. It was a veritable organ recital."

Ya know... ya'll are right.  President Trump is not worth all these mass psychoses/physiological ailments.  
I'll not vote Trump in 2024.  Because....I care.  

Quote: @savannahskol said:
Speaking of mental illnesses......
Some interesting psychoses exhibited in these posts, especially from the "anti-Trump" variety. 

Mental health experts are cognizant &  worried about you, btw.  Good news!  Peace comes with diagnosis.  
https://psmag.com/news/research-suggests...tal-health

The last election (Trump win) has left many of you "marginalized" folks... or,  "sociopolitically subordinate"--is their (mental health experts) term....with a diagnosis 
coming from "the pits of despair".  (according to the mental health experts)
I previously  assumed the diagnosis was "LOSERS"...but that was before I read this illuminating post...from mental health experts.  
Now, I'm ashamed.  

"Trump Anxiety Disorder".  
Here are the symptoms:  (If you ID with any/all these symptoms listed by the mental health experts, please seek treatment)
"Overeating. Headaches. Fainting. Irregular heartbeat. Chronic neck pain. Depression. Irritable bowel syndrome. Tightness in the chest. Shortness of breath. Teeth grinding. Stomach ulcer. Indigestion. Shingles. Eye twitching. Nausea. Irritability. High blood sugar. Tinnitus. Reduced immunity. Racing pulse. Shaking limbs. Hair loss. Acid reflux. Deteriorating vision. Stroke. Heart attack. It was a veritable organ recital."

Ya know... ya'll are right.  President Trump is not worth all these mass psychoses/physiological ailments.  
I'll not vote Trump in 2024.  Because....I care.  
What started as a joke is now just accepted. I swear, you supplicants seriously want him to be King and reign until he dies. Good work! 

Traitors. Move somewhere else. All of you. 

Can't you read?  He said he won't vote for him in 2024.  So he won't be king who reigns until he dies.

I would continue the dynasty with one of his kids.