Trump Arms The Mentally Ill
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"C.M. Funk" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"C.M. Funk" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Did you see the POS's latest tweet? The worst President by far that has ever existed. Just a bad human.
He isn't even the worst President this country has had in calendar year 2017.

You know that nobody believes that. Why do you even say it?
What's right isn't always popular, and what's popular isn't always right.
Couldn't agree more. That was proven in the last election.

But you know as well as I do that history will not be kind to the 70 year old manbaby we have in office now, even if he makes it through all four years. On the other hand, history is going to look at Obama as one of our great presidents. Partly because it was under Obama's leadership that America climbed out of the Great Recession, and partly because his statesmanship, grace and global respect that he brought to the White House is going to make him look damn near Lincolnesque next to the national disgrace who took his place. 

you have to be trolling with that drivel,  Obama did nothing but kick the can down the road by dumping a shit load of borrowed money into the economy and adding countless trillions to the national debt.  when the time comes to pay that debt,  we will truly know what a recession is and we will have your great leader to blame for it.
Yeah, that's the narrative you get from Fox News, but here's the truth. Look, I've had these economic arguments until I'm blue in the face and I'm not going to do it again. There's just no getting through to some of you. But trust me on this one: History is going to be much kinder to Obama than President Douchebag. 
First off,  I dont watch fox news so save that bull shit.

as far as the obamas "greatness" maybe so in a direct comparison with trump,  but you werent comparing the two, you are saying that obama will be viewed as one of the greats and I say bull shit.  his actions and words set race relations back a complete generation and his spending habits will take at least 3 generations (if even possible) to recover from.  any fucking idiot can throw money at a problem and make it look better, but its still a problem when the money stops flowing.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:

First off,  I dont watch fox news so save that bull shit.

as far as the obamas "greatness" maybe so in a direct comparison with trump,  but you werent comparing the two, you are saying that obama will be viewed as one of the greats and I say bull shit.  his actions and words set race relations back a complete generation and his spending habits will take at least 3 generations (if even possible) to recover from.  any fucking idiot can throw money at a problem and make it look better, but its still a problem when the money stops flowing.
He didn't even make any of the problems better.

-The national debt doubled under his watch.

-He's made health insurance basically unaffordable.

-He went to absolutely insane lengths to ensure that Iran can get nuclear capabilities.

-He effectively lost the Iraq peace after the U.S. Armed Forces won the Iraq war, simply so he could have a campaign soundbite in 2012.

-His foreign policy was a complete disaster (thanks in part to the worthless piles he employed as his Secretaries of State) and gave rise to ISIS.

The man sucked at everything he did, other than slow-jamming the news with Jimmy Fallon and other celebrity-type things.

Even if all Trump does is give us Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch (and hopefully a couple more new faces on the SCotUS), that's significantly better and more important than any of Obama's "accomplishments," so much as they can be called that.

I'm too fucked up to argue this ridiculous post, but I will tomorrow.  Trump is killing it.  I might retire by 50 at this point...

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Did you see the POS's latest tweet? The worst President by far that has ever existed. Just a bad human.
This is why I left the "Sensitive Topics" board on this site. It's just pointless discussing this with his supporters.

I was an Obama fan, but over time was disappointed in a lot of things he did. That's how things should work. It's not that black and white. The difference is, Trump supporters defend anything he does. I'm pretty much done with them. They're just not smart people. Trump isn't the problem, his followers are. 

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
This is why I left the "Sensitive Topics" board on this site. It's just pointless discussing this with his supporters.

I was an Obama fan, but over time was disappointed in a lot of things he did. That's how things should work. It's not that black and white. The difference is, Trump supporters defend anything he does. I'm pretty much done with them. They're just not smart people. Trump isn't the problem, his followers are. 
And yet here you are.  If you aren't part of the conversation you are just trolling so move along.

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Exactly. They aren't smart people. Sounds harsh, but its true. Defending him at this point means you are a fucking idiot. Period.

I am willing to bet we are a lot smarter than you. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Exactly. They aren't smart people. Sounds harsh, but its true. Defending him at this point means you are a fucking idiot. Period.
Do you really want to put this out there?  To denigrate 65-70 million people who did vote for him who many I can assure you are smarter than you or KB. Just saying....

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

And yet here you are.  If you aren't part of the conversation you are just trolling so move along.
Nah. When I feel like it. For now, if you support Trump, I'm here to remind you that we're all laughing at you. You're the laughing stock of America. 

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
I am willing to bet we are a lot smarter than you. 
Mmmm... nah. You're not. Trust me. You're a very simple person.