• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLM: "Black Lives Matter", right?
Quote: @SFVikeFan said:

@savannahskol said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@pumpf said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@IDVikingfan said:
I've read the allegation of treason but what has he done?  It was a sham impeachment.
Obstruction of justice for starters.  Asked foreign countries to give him help to win elections, both Russia and Ukraine.  Has fired FOUR Inspector Generals without giving any reason because they were trying to perform oversight on his administration, and he just fired a US District Attorney from SDNY who was investigating him and Rudy G.  His blatant disregard for oversight and checks and balances coupled with a complicit GOP Congress and a rogue Attorney General in William Barr has only emboldened his corruption.

John Bolton’s recent interview and book just verified all of this.  Mueller Report even said they all suspected Trump’s written answers were full of lies and that evidence had been buried and destroyed.

The reql sham was the Senate refusing to hear any evidence, hear any witnesses testify or issue any subpoenas.  They didn’t even attempt to honor their oath and had made up their minds before impeachment ever started.

So, just so we're clear: John Bolton is your source for validating your view of things?

As for the other comments regarding Mueller report, the Senate, etc... I won't comment because I'm fairly certain that your mind isn't going to change, no matter what facts are presented.  I'm just curious if you think that Bolton is a reliable source.
You think Bolton is the ONLY source?

General Mattis?  Gen. John Kelly?  Marie Yovanovitch?  Col. Vindman?  Kurt Volker?  Fiona Hill?

There’s a fuckload of witnesses who testified UNDER OATH.  

"Frickload".  Is that a lot? 

Did Gen's Mattis & Kelly testify under oath?  ( I agree they don't like Trump, now.  And that's not good.  Especially Kelly. )  
So...minus them, that leaves 4 Obama appointee hold-overs? 
(Honestly forgive me, if Mattis & Kelly have kvetched under oath...it may have happened & I missed it....I try to keep up)

Bolton is getting raked over the coals, by both sides.  Lambasted by Trumper's for being a greedy opportunist. 
Lambasted by liberals, as being a life-long neo-con, and not testifying during impeachment. 
The 'lambasters' I identify with, are those that lambaste Bolton for puking  classified information regarding a sitting POTUS. 
Unprecedented.  

I will admit, it's a bit embarrassing, as Trump (at one time) trusted him.  

This is what Bolton's Chief of Staff (fellow witness to history) had to say: 

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020...hole-book/

"But the turning point according to Fleitz (Bolton Chief of Staff) was when Trump decided not to bomb Iran as Bolton wanted.
Quote:Recalling when Trump decided not to attack Iran after a U.S. drone was shot down because “we would have killed 100-200 people,” Fleitz called it a “principled decision.”
“This was not to win votes,” he said. “This wasn’t to promote the president domestically. It reflected the presidents’s principle not to get America into additional wars. And it was an act of leadership, because he bucked all of his national security advisors, Pompeo, the Secretary of Defense, so when we hear that the president does not have principles, he’s not qualified to lead, this incident that Bolton puts forward as the turning point for his relationship with President Trump in my mind it disproves the whole book.”
He said Bolton couldn’t figure out to work with the president and that the job of an adviser is to implement the president’s policies, not his own policies.
It’s all about sensationalism for his book. It’s long since time that people stop being played."

^^ Imagine that.  Trump took a 'stand' on (not) bombing Iran (civilian collaterals) ...contrary (nuke 'em!)  to Bolton & Pompeo & many others.... and the liberal MSM is taking Bolton's side.  
Interesting times. 

So Bolton’s foreign policy goals differed from Trump ....

So how again does that negate everything in his book?  

Bolton’s statement in the Ukraine fiasco was lock step with the witnesses who testified under oath.  Trump wanted dirt on Biden and withheld aid until Ukraine agreed to investigate.  Everyone knew:  Pence, Barr and the rest of the chicken shits who refused to testify under oath - surpise.

Just remember the GOP official stance on Ukraine:

1). First there was no quid pro quo

2.) Ok there was a quid pro quo but it’s okay if Trump asked for it because he just wanted to root out corruption LMAO

Who are the real liars again?  Let’s see:

We never met any Russians, no collusion!
Ok we met Russians but only to discuss adoptions
Ok we met Russians not for adoptions but to get dirt on Hillary
Ok we tried to get dirt on Hillary but collusion is not illegal

You have to be either high or fucking retarded to not see Trump and his lackeys constantly changing their story when evidence and facts come out ... it’s called LYING

“But Bolton made up stories to sell a book blah blah blah”

Let’s see how many of these stories will be verified from other witnesses.  Do I think all of them are 100% true?  Of course not.

But do you seriously think 100% of them are all false?   Of course you do!  That’s what makes you boys a case study for psychologists for the next few centuries.

Confirmed(?):  Neither Gen's Mattis nor Kelly (or Bolton, btw)  testified under oath.  But 4 Obama Holdovers, did (under friendly House rules) .  
Thanks!

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@SFVikeFan said:

@savannahskol said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@pumpf said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@IDVikingfan said:
I've read the allegation of treason but what has he done?  It was a sham impeachment.

"Frickload".  Is that a lot? 

Did Gen's Mattis & Kelly testify under oath?  ( I agree they don't like Trump, now.  And that's not good.  Especially Kelly. )  
So...minus them, that leaves 4 Obama appointee hold-overs? 
(Honestly forgive me, if Mattis & Kelly have kvetched under oath...it may have happened & I missed it....I try to keep up)

Bolton is getting raked over the coals, by both sides.  Lambasted by Trumper's for being a greedy opportunist. 
Lambasted by liberals, as being a life-long neo-con, and not testifying during impeachment. 
The 'lambasters' I identify with, are those that lambaste Bolton for puking  classified information regarding a sitting POTUS. 
Unprecedented.  

I will admit, it's a bit embarrassing, as Trump (at one time) trusted him.  

This is what Bolton's Chief of Staff (fellow witness to history) had to say: 

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020...hole-book/

Confirmed(?):  Neither Gen's Mattis nor Kelly (or Bolton, btw)  testified under oath.  But 4 Obama Holdovers, did (under friendly House rules) .  
Thanks!
No Mattis and Kelly didn’t testify but they have been pretty vocal about Trump’s failures as a leader.  So they can’t possibly be telling the truth if they don’t testify under oath?  Do we apply the same standard to the Trump toadies who refused to testify but you believe?  And isn’t it a coincidence how many people like Mattis and Bolton share stories and comments that align with people who DID testify under oath?   

And of course the weak ass aargument of but but but they were Obama leftovers!  You are so painfully ignorant of reality:

* Yovanovitch has served under multiple Presidents  
* Col. Vindman was appointed to National Security Council staff in 2018 - UNDER TRUMP.  
* Bill Taylor - appointed by Trump in 2019 after Yovanovitch was fired
* Kurt Volker - appointed by Rex Tillerson under Trump
* Gordon Sondland - appointed by Trump

All people who testified and said the same thing Bolton said. 

That just proves how you are totally blind to facts.  I realize you have no choice but to cling to desperation to justify your bizarre irrational support for a known liar but I thought you were supposed to be edumakated.

Perhaps you shouldn’t read so many slanted sources like redstate.com so you would have a clue of what you’re talking about.   Again are you saying everyone else but Trump is lying?

@greediron said:
@pumpf said:

Your ability to "spin" things is amazing.  I'm just curious if you actually believe the things you post... or are you just being oppositional for the fun of it?
It is why arguing here is useless.  Hysterical or irrational responses dominate from the left
What did I say that was hysterical, irrational, or factually incorrect?

Propping up a man who has lied more than any politician in history and accusing everyone else of being liars is pretty fucking irrational but for some reason it makes sense to you.

I rarely read your screeds anymore.  Just not worth the time and energy it takes to gather your hysterics into a comprehensible thought.

Quote: @greediron said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@greediron said:
@pumpf said:

Your ability to "spin" things is amazing.  I'm just curious if you actually believe the things you post... or are you just being oppositional for the fun of it?
It is why arguing here is useless.  Hysterical or irrational responses dominate from the left

Propping up a man who has lied more than any politician in history and accusing everyone else of being liars is pretty fucking irrational but for some reason it makes sense to you.

I rarely read your screeds anymore.  Just not worth the time and energy it takes to gather your hysterics into a comprehensible thought.
So you rarely read my replies anymore, but you read the ones on here, and it takes too much time and energy to form a rebuttal ... but yet you have plenty enough time and energy to call me irrational and hysterical.

In other words, since you know you can’t actually prove your point, you’d rather come up with a ridiculously weak chicken shit excuse to justify calling me out.  

Because all of that in itself is completely rational.

I bet you miss your gig on the Muppet Show up on the balcony with that other guy.

Better lay down after reading this, I’m sure it’s taken a toll on you.  You need your rest before your 4 pm dinner is served right before the Lawrence Welk reruns start.   

@greediron said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@greediron said:
@pumpf said:

So you rarely read my replies anymore, but you read the ones on here, and it takes too much time and energy to form a rebuttal ... but yet you have plenty enough time and energy to call me irrational and hysterical.

In other words, since you know you can’t actually prove your point, you’d rather come up with a ridiculously weak chicken shit excuse to justify calling me out.  

I bet you miss your gig on the Muppet Show up on the balcony with that other guy.

Better lay down after reading this, I’m sure it’s taken a toll on you.  You need your rest before your 4 pm dinner is served right before the Lawrence Welk reruns start.   
maybe you two should go to separate corners for a cool down before either of you escalate this further?  

@greediron said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@greediron said:
@pumpf said:

No, I have read enough of your screeds to know that nothing you say is worth the time it takes to read it.  Usually just insults and irrational thoughts jumbled on a page.

screw it.  I am out.  All he does is insult people.  Exactly why I said it isn't worth it on here.  The hysteria from the left is irrational

Quote: @greediron said:
screw it.  I am out.  All he does is insult people.  Exactly why I said it isn't worth it on here.  The hysteria from the left is irrational
LOL oh you are the victim now?

YOU insulted me.  After calling me hysterical and irrational I calmly asked what was it I said and gave you an opportunity to explain your comments so it didn’t come off as a baseless personal attack and you punted, saying it was too much time and energy and but you seem to have plenty left to keep posting replies and repeating your insults towards me.  So clearly that was bullshit.

But now you’re playing the victim card?  Oh that’s rich.  You like to dish it out but cry when it gets lobbed back at you.  

Boo-hoo all mean ol SF does is insult me after I insulted him, it’s so unfair!

Talk about irrational hysteria ... I just watched you throw a temper tantrum that would make a toddler proud and pick up your ball and go home with one final snide comment in your grand exit.

I know you love Trump but why do you mimic his irrational behavior?

Well, good, the inevitable namecalling and typical shit behaviors continuing in our divided country.

Does this black life matter? He hits home at the 18:05 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowRhkn5...tion=share