Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kanye West
More buzz....so hot on the street, Yeezy...

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/kanye...fil-a-song

Closed on Sunday  (1.7 mil views in 2 days)

Live look-in at Chik-fil-A office HQ.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

Use This Gospel

You brought this topic up, BarrNone.

"Is this the guy you really want to hold up as the face of black republicans?"

The honest answer to that question?  
I'm wary, for sure.  Kanye may be a nutso on a Messiah-complex.  Could very well be. 

The "guys" I've preferred to hold up as the face of black republicans have been Condi Rice, Colin Powell,  Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson.  
They don't "move the needle"....as much as I admire them.  

Like him or not, Kanye moves the cultural needle.  Bigly.  Multi-millions of views on these videos, in two days. 

Kanye/Ye/Yeezy has been stead-fast in his support of his "dragon energy" friend in Trump...and his dedication to Christ. 
Altho wary, if you watch the hour long interview above, he "seems" sincere.  

Kanye has NOT told anyone how to vote. 
I'm most impressed by Kanye challenging blacks to "think for themselves", challenge the black-culture paradigm, and vote their conscience. 

And guide your life to Christ. 

Given that, assuming he's sincere..... why would I not want to "hold up" Kanye?  

God is
My light in darkness, oh
God, God is
He, He is my all and all (And I'll never turn back)
God is

[Verse]
Everything that I felt, praise the Lord
Worship Christ with the best of your portions
I know I won't forget all He's done
He's the strength in this race that I run
Every time I look up, I see God's faithfulness
And it shows just how much He is miraculous
I can't keep it to myself, I can't sit here and be still
Everybody, I will tell 'til the whole world is healed
King of Kings, Lord of Lords, all the things He has in store
From the rich to the poor, all are welcome through the door
You won't ever be the same when you call on Jesus' name
Listen to the words I'm sayin', Jesus saved me, now I'm sane

And I know, I know God is the force that picked me up
I know Christ is the fountain that filled my cup
I know God is alive, yeah
He has opened up my vision
Giving me a revelation
This ain't 'bout a damn religion
Jesus brought a revolution
All the captives are forgiven
Time to break down all the prisons
Every man, every woman
There is freedom from addiction
Jesus, You have my soul
Sunday Service on a roll
All my idols, let 'em go
All the demons, let 'em know
This a mission, not a show
This is my eternal soul
This my kids, this the crib
This my wife, this my life
This my God-given right
Thank you, Jesus, won the fight

https://www.thefader.com/2019/10/29/kany...erformance

Help me understand which Christian value this statement embodies.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://www.thefader.com/2019/10/29/kany...erformance

Help me understand which Christian value this statement embodies.
I don't think you played/listened to your own post/link, past the headline.  
I think you took a misleading headline, that didn't reflect the content.  

There's nothing in that link that's anti-Christian.  If there is, let me know. 
Is the anti-Christian message...:he (Kanye) wants to keep more of his own money to direct to his wishes?"  

At this point it would be easy to call you racist. I won't. 
As, it seems according to your posts:  black entertainers should only vote one way
                                                           black entertainers DO NOT possess the ability to grow/mature/seek salvation

As I said in my previous post:  "It is better to trust in the LORD, than to trust in man"  Psalm 118:8

“Now that I’m in service to Christ, my job is to spread the gospel, to let people know what Jesus has done for me,” West said during an interview with Apple Music’s Zane Low. “I’ve spread a lot of things. There was a time I was letting you know what high fashion had done for me. I was letting you know what the Hennessy had done for me. I was letting you know all these things but now I’m letting you know what Jesus has done for me.”
“And in that, I’m no longer I’m no longer a slave,” West continued. “I’m a son now. Son of God. I’m free through Christ.”

Rap megastar and fashion mogul Kanye West has made history with his 11-track Gospel album, Jesus Is King, debuting number one on the Billboard 200 albums chart, marking the Grammy-winner’s ninth consecutive number one debut.Kanye West released the album last month amid a very public promotional tour, in which he’s opened up about his transformation and journey in forging a relationship with God. The “Jesus Walks” crooner’s transformation apparently resonated with Christians across the world, many who have been hungry for a “Christian hip-hop” or gospel album that rivals the mainstream.

At this point, it's very indicative of your mindset that you will  neither allow a black man  growth nor salvation. 
I'll give you a chance to change course.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivCY3Ec4iaU

A worldly black rapper (with the ear of millions)  that's turned to Christ Jesus! 

Celebrate diversity!  

He's a regular Joel Osteen.

Ruh-Roh.  

Ignore/Laugh at Kanye, all you want.  

Game Over for Dems: Rasmussen, Emerson Numbers on Black Voter Approval for Trump
Rasmussen is reporting a pretty significant fact which may make Democrats completely lose their minds. 
Because if this holds, it’s game over for them come the election. 
Rasmussen notes that they’re looking at likely voters which may explain why they were the most accurate. 
Quote:
Analyzing Black Likely Voter Support for President Trump

In our view, pollsters using 'live-call-from-a-stranger' or so-called "gold standard" live surveying techniques while simultaneously not dropping their Likely Voters screens are working today at a disadvantage.
Quote:
All American Adults don't vote. A portion of Registered Voters also don't frequent national elections. That's why we invest the extra $$ to ask political questions to only Likely Voters. And we do this using techniques to assure privacy - just like in the voting booth.

2/3
[Image: EKE2A7JWoAUx-Cg?format=jpg&name=medium]
Quote:
So when Mrs. @deneenborelli - a friend & an engaged supporter of @realDonaldTrump today presents a snapshot of our privacy-focused daily likely voter results, please remember, not all survey samples & collection techniques are equal or comparable. (Remember Nov 9th 2016?)

3/3
[Image: EKE2BObWsAAb7Bm?format=jpg&name=medium]
Thirty four percent approval for President Donald Trump. And that’s not an outlier with other Rasmussen tallies, the average has actually gone up since last year when it was in the 20s.
Rasmussen also noted how this number correlates with Emerson’s latest poll which noted how support for impeachment has dropped. Emerson has approval from black registered voters for Trump at 34.5 percent.
Quote:
Our Twitter Follower Roee spotted this from the Emerson College poll just out.

It apparently indicates current Black Registered Voter Approval for @POTUS at 34.5%. https://twitter.com/TheSadioRole/status/1198298855118397442 …
Trump got eight percent of the black vote in 2016 when he won, according to Real Clear Politics. 
As they noted last year:
Quote:Even 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Party presidential hopes for 2020. Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election with 88 percent of the black vote. That was about a six-point falloff from Barack Obama’s share of the black vote in 2012.
But far more importantly, an estimated 2 million of the African-American voters who cast ballots for Obama in 2012 simply did not show up at the polls in 2016 to vote for the off-putting Clinton.
Even a small drop in African-American turnout or anything less than the usual 85 percent to 90 percent supermajority for a Democratic presidential candidate on Election Day can prove fatal. 
The reasons are multifaceted. Trump making an effort to reach out for black support, record low black unemployment, more jobs and a strong economy. But it’s also because of the leftward movement of the Democratic Party and people feeling that it doesn’t speak to them anymore, that Trump’s concentration on America, jobs and the economy does.

And now you know why the Dems love Latinos aka illegals.   Future votes as they are losing the black vote !!  FACT