Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isidora to start at center for Vikings against 49ers
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Ok so what's the deal with Elflein? 
Just started practicing, it'll take a few weeks.

Quote: @purpleloki said:
I don't know why they didn't get Isadora more reps? As soon as they found out Easton was gone they should have started getting reps...
Do you know how many snaps he's been getting in Practice? 

Read practice notes everyday and didn't hear of Isadora taking center snaps until 2 weeks ago...

Super Bowl contending teams do not have this much turmoil on their OL...I'm officially concerned...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Super Bowl contending teams do not have this much turmoil on their OL...I'm officially concerned...
Yeah I'm unofficially with you. Optimistically concerned. Everything but is in place and primed for success. Pretty big but though.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Brian Baldinger‏Verified account @BaldyNFL 16m16 minutes ago
More
.@vikings will start Danny Isidora at center this week making his 2nd NFL start; his first at center. It’s not “a can of corn” going into the pivot for the first time. Snaps can be an issue. I wish #63 well. #BaldyBreakdowns

Wait, what (da f uck)...

Honestly, between this and the punter so close to game 1?

I hope they know what the hell they're doing...Somethings in the water @ TCO lol! 

Now I'm even more jittery about game 1 that usual. And I'm already revved to go on Sunday. 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Gonna be interesting but when isn't the Vikes OL interesting?
Just once I'd like to have a nice BORING offseason with the OL.  

Quote: @RS Express said:
@1VikesFan said:
Gonna be interesting but when isn't the Vikes OL interesting?
Just once I'd like to have a nice BORING offseason with the OL.  
Yes, wouldn't it be nice to read, "returned all 5 starters from a solid previous season"

Why didn’t the Vikings go out and hire an actual OL coach when Sparano passed away?

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
Why didn’t the Vikings go out and hire an actual OL coach when Sparano passed away?
Clancy Barone is an actual OL coach. Barone joined Zimmer's staff last year as tight ends coach. He does, however, have a good amount of experience working with linemen. He has served as the offensive line coach for the Atlanta Falcons (2004) and the Denver Broncos (2010, 2015-16) as well as for a handful of college programs.Denver won Super Bowl 50 with Barone coaching the line. Don't think anything would be different as far as their O line situation if Sparano were still around. Work with the cards you are dealt.