Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Hill is going to make the 53 after last evening...
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"JoDakota" said:
I think Zylstra makes the team over Beebe, and I really like Beebe. Zylstra made a great catch last night, and has the experience up north. I think it hurts Beebe that he was hurt for last nights game.

Being a SDSU fan, I love Wieneke, but I think he is best suited for practice squad.

We're in Maple Grove and have been rooting for the kid too...We knew him before he was even a gleam in your eye Wink
Maple Grove go crazy lol. Smile
It's little off the cuff comments like that that make me like PA,  but sometimes he makes me wonder if they quit piss testing employees after dubay went off the rails.
I like his goofiness and quirks. He is funny and dorky but it's kind of endearing. I like how he comes up with things on the fly. Lol I can understand why you would wonder that. But it's a good balance of Pete's knowledge and experience with PA's own brand of uniqueness. 
I've need listening to him for years,  but since his divorce he has been a little more  off kilter than normal,  or at least as close to normal as he can get.
Same here. That's true but I would imagine that going through a divorce would be a painful thing and take some time to process and adjust to.