Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Hill is going to make the 53 after last evening...
Too much athleticism and upside not to, can contribute on ST's...Nice job by the front office keeping the DB pipeline full. Now just do the same with the OL Wink

Zylstra/Beebe/Weineke?

I'd say Beebe of the 3, probably not 2 of the 3 though. 

Who do you think was on the bubble and solidified a spot??

I'll add Carlson lol! 

I think Zylstra makes the team over Beebe, and I really like Beebe. Zylstra made a great catch last night, and has the experience up north. I think it hurts Beebe that he was hurt for last nights game.

Being a SDSU fan, I love Wieneke, but I think he is best suited for practice squad.

Hill misses tackles though.   He is worse at tackling than Sandejo ever was.

Hill is a true undrafted rookie, I'd expect he may not be perfect at first, but he has a HUGE upside.

I think its possible Hill isn't on the roster when its said and done. Vikes will place him on the PS and take their chances. He's got a lot of work to do. Carlson rebounded nicely nailing every kick. 

Keep in mind, like Z said: the first roster cutdown by Minnesota doesn't mean that's the roster that will be for the opening kickoff. It'll be a weekend of changes, cuts and signings from one day to the next.

Quote: @"JoDakota" said:
I think Zylstra makes the team over Beebe, and I really like Beebe. Zylstra made a great catch last night, and has the experience up north. I think it hurts Beebe that he was hurt for last nights game.

Being a SDSU fan, I love Wieneke, but I think he is best suited for practice squad.

We're in Maple Grove and have been rooting for the kid too...We knew him before he was even a gleam in your eye Wink

Hill did show that he may have some ability on punt returns as well, at least with that first one. I don't know, Rick had some good stuff to say about Hill when he was talking to PA and Pete. If we end up trading someone like Mac Alexander in the next couple days then I think they need to keep this kid around.

I think Sticky is right about Hill.

I also think Beebe and Zykstra both make it.  Jones is done.   

I do think both Hill and Zykstra make it.  Not sure about Beebe.

Hill did miss an open field tackle last night but also had a nice pass defensed and is good on Special Teams.