Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which ex-Vikings quarterback will have the best 2018 season?
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"kmillard" said:
Case closed. 
Not really, sort of left it hanging IIRC.  Kinda like his deep pass, still hanging.
still better than teddy

It all comes down to what measuring stick you use.  Best stats? Best team record? Best performance above expectations?  Best performance above paycheck? 
IMO Case has to do  a whole lot more to justify his $15million than Teddy does to justify his $500000.

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"kmillard" said:
Case closed. 
Not really, sort of left it hanging IIRC.  Kinda like his deep pass, still hanging.
still better than teddy
It was a joke son...

As in, the case wasn't closed.  We didn't win... nevermind.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"kmillard" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"kmillard" said:
Case closed. 
still better than teddy
It was a joke son...

As in, the case wasn't closed.  We didn't win... nevermind.
No problem, I can take a joke in the spirit of things. Go Vikes

I think it will be Bradford rather easily.  

Quote: @"Purplewhizz" said:
I think it will be Bradford rather easily.  
i think that division is pretty tough.  Also the Cards arent strong and his knee..

Teddy might not see the field.  Bradford will put up better numbers than Keenum.  He's straight up a better quarterback.  The worry about his knee is vastly overstated.

Quote: @"Steve" said:
Teddy might not see the field.  Bradford will put up better numbers than Keenum.  He's straight up a better quarterback.  The worry about his knee is vastly overstated.
Bradford has only played 38 games over the last 5 seasons...  I would say there is plenty of worry about his health moving forward.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"Steve" said:
Bradford has only played 38 games over the last 5 seasons...  I would say there is plenty of worry about his health moving forward.
What a shame too...Guy has a great arm.

Keenum is with the best team; Bradford, when healthy, is the best player.  I'll take Keenum.
With the new revelations about Teddy's recovery, he's a distant third because of his health and the status of his new team.