Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinals to make huge offer to Cousins? Would you match this?
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"ArizonaViking" said:
Spending that kind of cash...I'd rather sign Bradford to an one year deal, beef up the offensive and defensive lines this year and draft a quarterback the next year.
I'd be ok with Bradford but you better have a backup plan.  Even if we had 5 probowlers on the OL he's going to get hit from time to time.  The other thing is Bradford has never won more than 8 games in a season. 
Actually Bradford (as injury prone as he is) doest seem to get hurt from hits.  I dont remember how he tore his first ACL but his second was against the vikes and he was running and the chalk line tripped him.  Last years injury had nothing to do with a hit.  If we remember his first season with the Vikes he got pounded behind that horrible line and yet made the entire season.  That being said you are right, we would for sure need a backup plan for his next injury but I dont know if having a stout OL would make any difference with him.

Quote: @"MarkSP18" said:
@"purpleloki" said:
I would take 3 years of 28 mil and offer it to Brees. NO cant pay him close to his value. He'll be here our entire SB window and have time to train up Sloter.
I like the Brees idea.  A lot.  But this Sloter hype is unreal.

What has he done besides throw 320 passes in college?
Sloter or any other developmental type QB.

[Image: 7ezwrejqgke3.jpeg]
Has anybody heard if Bradford could still walk after his recent ski trip?!  Wink

I'd hate to go to Arizona simply because the white helmet makes dudes heads look twice as big. :p

(btw, my high school helmets were the same. They've since switched to black)

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Norse" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Sign me up for some of that Keenum!!!  I wouldn't match that offer. 
You mean the Keenum that Zimmer shoved away.
yep, thats the guy I prefer in 2018 with his $15-18M price tag vs hobbled knee 1 or 2 and the $30M+ man.
$15-18 sure, but those aren't the numbers that have been talked about.

Quote: @"MarkSP18" said:
@"purpleloki" said:
I would take 3 years of 28 mil and offer it to Brees. NO cant pay him close to his value. He'll be here our entire SB window and have time to train up Sloter.
I like the Brees idea.  A lot.  But this Sloter hype is unreal.

What has he done besides throw 320 passes in college?
If Brees is the guy the Vikings have to look at using an early pick on qb this year or next.

The only thing I would pencil Sloter in for is Developmental QB.  

It would be nice if there was developmental league this spring where he could go and see actual game reps.

The only real difference is that it's a 5 year offer instead of the 3 that keeps getting batted around.  All of the teams are looking for a 5 year deal for Cousins.  None want to have to franchise him in year 4 if it comes to it.

With all of the different potential deals being batted around, they are all within a few $M of each other.