Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinals to make huge offer to Cousins? Would you match this?
That would be one hell of a contract. Could/would the Vikes match this? Will be interesting to see if this offer is real.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/kirk-...m-with-fa/

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
ill be sick to my stomach if we match this
My feelings exactly.

This is ludicrous.  The Cardinals would have to get rid of most of their players to sign Cousins and Norwell to monster deals.

Sign me up for some of that Keenum!!!  I wouldn't match that offer. 

Spending that kind of cash...I'd rather sign Bradford to an one year deal, beef up the offensive and defensive lines this year and draft a quarterback the next year.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Spending that kind of cash...I'd rather sign Bradford to an one year deal, beef up the offensive and defensive lines this year and draft a quarterback the next year.
I'd be ok with Bradford but you better have a backup plan.  Even if we had 5 probowlers on the OL he's going to get hit from time to time.  The other thing is Bradford has never won more than 8 games in a season. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@ArizonaViking said:
I'd be ok with Bradford but you better have a backup plan.  Even if we had 5 probowlers on the OL he's going to get hit from time to time.  The other thing is Bradford has never won more than 8 games in a season. 

Just curious...has Cousins?  I don't know for sure on that one.

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
just sign teddy and 

go after suh with the honey badger 
If that is the plan I guess as long as the D could keep teams under 10 points per game.
TB's less than 1 TD per game might get some wins.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@AGRforever said:
@ArizonaViking said:

Just curious...has Cousins?  I don't know for sure on that one.
The 3 years everyone talks about hes:  9-7, 8-7-1 and 7-9.  So yes but not really. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Sign me up for some of that Keenum!!!  I wouldn't match that offer. 
You mean the Keenum that Zimmer shoved away.