Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagan...
Quote: @StickyBun said:

Dude, you are definitely a red ass. LOL. 
Come on now, Sticky...  I wasn't opening up Jimmy for pot shots.  I was just trying to give him some constructive feedback.  We all have our good and bad days.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:

Come on now, Sticky...  I wasn't opening up Jimmy for pot shots.  I was just trying to give him some constructive feedback.  We all have our good and bad days.
Ive called him that before....he knows he is. He's admitted as such. I don't think Jimmy gets offended too easily. 

'Red Ass' is an old sports term for a competitive hothead. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:

Ive called him that before....he knows he is. He's admitted as such. I don't think Jimmy gets offended too easily. 

'Red Ass' is an old sports term for a competitive hothead. 
Lol. I went a whole different direction with that term. Nevermind. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Strange conversation. 
Oh please!!!!  Those never happen here.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Wetlander said:
@JimmyinSD said:

sarcasm... when the situation calls for it.  Jaded?  No,  educated would be more like it.

I am not talking about some missing trim or lack of landscaping.   I sell for a living and presentation is a huge thing... these guys are selling the team to prospective FAs,  what you see as no big deal means a lot to the guy doing the selling... thats why the people that are writing the check will bitch... if they didnt care about the bells and whistles they wouldnt have ordered them.

have a nice day.
You sure seem like you're not interested in having a discussion lately.  Between this, Cousins, and a few other topics...  you are kind of acting like your opinion is the only one someone should have... and if they don't, you've been pretty short with them.  That is just my observation, maybe I'm interpreting your intent wrong.  I just thought I'd say something since you and I have always gotten along pretty good here.
what the fuck?  because my opinion isnt popular with some its my problem?  I said why moving into an unfinished facility complete with technology that might be unfamiliar to those that use it, as well as being untested might end up messing up a presentation to a prospective FA and I get a guys resume like I am some ignorant fuck that has never dealt with shit and I am the fucking asshole here?

because I think that 30 million is to much for cousins and have been vocal about Case's short comings and catch a lot of shit for it... its my issue.

Fuck it.   Sorry if my opinions arent popular and if sharing them offends the populous.   Its funny how sarcasm and snide comments from a popular stand point get style points,  but if somebody from an opposing view makes them then they are trouble makers....

enjoy the offseason.
I gotta be honest Jimmy.....and honestly is 5oclock somewhere.....you have been a tad on the testy side lately.  QB situation getting you down?  Or other life stuff?

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Wetlander said:
@JimmyinSD said:

sarcasm... when the situation calls for it.  Jaded?  No,  educated would be more like it.

I am not talking about some missing trim or lack of landscaping.   I sell for a living and presentation is a huge thing... these guys are selling the team to prospective FAs,  what you see as no big deal means a lot to the guy doing the selling... thats why the people that are writing the check will bitch... if they didnt care about the bells and whistles they wouldnt have ordered them.

have a nice day.
You sure seem like you're not interested in having a discussion lately.  Between this, Cousins, and a few other topics...  you are kind of acting like your opinion is the only one someone should have... and if they don't, you've been pretty short with them.  That is just my observation, maybe I'm interpreting your intent wrong.  I just thought I'd say something since you and I have always gotten along pretty good here.
what the fuck?  because my opinion isnt popular with some its my problem?  I said why moving into an unfinished facility complete with technology that might be unfamiliar to those that use it, as well as being untested might end up messing up a presentation to a prospective FA and I get a guys resume like I am some ignorant fuck that has never dealt with shit and I am the fucking asshole here?

because I think that 30 million is to much for cousins and have been vocal about Case's short comings and catch a lot of shit for it... its my issue.

Fuck it.   Sorry if my opinions arent popular and if sharing them offends the populous.   Its funny how sarcasm and snide comments from a popular stand point get style points,  but if somebody from an opposing view makes them then they are trouble makers....

enjoy the offseason.
I gotta be honest Jimmy.....and honestly is 5oclock somewhere.....you have been a tad on the testy side lately.  QB situation getting you down?  Or other life stuff?
Not gonna pile on, but as a friend and one whom you have rightly pointed out my flaws in commenting, are you ok?  Cuz your responses weren't IMO.

I dont see how this place won't bring free agents in, the facilities in Minnesota will help put the organization in front of many other teams.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
My method includes liquor, a gunny sack, a bat and a pen. Get em drunk, put them in a sack, beat the hell out of them and demand they sign on the dotted line.  No need for fancy pantcy upgrades.
Pretty sure that's how Tice got Winfield... B)