Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Officer Body Cams 'Not Turned On' During Fatal Minneapolis Shooting
Damond witness steps forward; part of incident said to be filmed...

http://www.startribune.com/source-witnes...435912753/

I dont live anywhere near MN, but have seen some stories that Minneapolis is allowing Muslim areas to enforce Sharia Law and they have their own police....  any truth to this?? 

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
I dont live anywhere near MN, but have seen some stories that Minneapolis is allowing Muslim areas to enforce Sharia Law and they have their own police....  any truth to this?? 
without knowing for sure, I have to call bull shit,  how would that be possible or legal?   some cop goes apeshit on a homosexual... pretty sure the city will be paying out the ass.  no way.

Quote: @"Viking Bob" said:
First I've ever heard of this...

There are other Somali officers besides Noor in the force.

Source of pride for a lot of us locals - white or black. Muslim or Christian or Jew. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@"Viking Bob" said:
First I've ever heard of this...

There are other Somali officers besides Noor in the force.

Source of pride for a lot of us locals - white or black. Muslim or Christian or Jew. 

notice he didnt say Irish.... fucking prejudice.... we will never get a break....

Woman “slapped” squad car before Justine Damond police shooting, warrant says
A woman approached the back of a Minneapolis police car and “slapped” it shortly before an Australian woman was shot and killed by an officer, according to a search warrant filed by the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
The search warrant obtained by Minnesota Public Radio doesn’t specifically say that the woman was Justine Damond, but: “Upon police arrival, a female ‘slaps’ the back of the patrol squad … After that, it is unknown to BCA agents what exactly happened, but the female became deceased in the alley.”
http://www.twincities.com/2017/07/25/wom...rant-says/

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Woman “slapped” squad car before Justine Damond police shooting, warrant says
A woman approached the back of a Minneapolis police car and “slapped” it shortly before an Australian woman was shot and killed by an officer, according to a search warrant filed by the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
The search warrant obtained by Minnesota Public Radio doesn’t specifically say that the woman was Justine Damond, but: “Upon police arrival, a female ‘slaps’ the back of the patrol squad … After that, it is unknown to BCA agents what exactly happened, but the female became deceased in the alley.”
http://www.twincities.com/2017/07/25/wom...rant-says/

Ive been wondering when the rest of the story would start rolling out.  Now I am not saying she should be shot.... but she should have been much smarter in how she approached a cop car in a dark alley.   Still a lot to learn about another tragic death,  but there is always more to the story than what most people base their judgements on when they first break.

So did the officer finally do his interview?

After that, it is unknown to BCA agents what exactly happened, but the female became deceased in the alley.”

So is this the "correct non lawsuit way" to say she was killed?    Became deceased.... Thank you Captain Obvious! 

And what about this little gem....

Minnesota is the only state that requires police officers to have at
least a two-year degree, though many departments prefer four-year
degrees. People who want to be officers either learn law enforcement
degrees, or, if they have four-year degrees in other subjects like Noor,
they can complete a certificate program.

Noor got a degree in economics and business administration before applying to become a police officer.
So a guy with "numbers" degree takes a certificate program and is just as good to go as those that studied law?    Yeah... that's a good idea. 

Chief: Minneapolis police officers must turn on body cameras for any callMinneapolis police officers must turn on their body cameras when responding to any call, traffic stop or self-initiated activity, Acting Police Chief Medaria Arradondo announced Wednesday, in a key change to city policy in the wake of Justine Damond's shooting death.
"What good is a camera if it is not being used when it may be needed the most?" Arradondo said at a Wednesday news conference, where he and Mayor Betsy Hodges acknowledged some officers have not been using their cameras enough.
http://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-m...436730873/

How many cops are cursing Noor under their breath these days?  :o