Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does it really matter who?
For fucks sake.  We are Viking fans coming off a bye.  About to get revenge on NO. 

And we are fighting over this shit?

Quote: @Poiple said:
To me Case is a much more seasoned Vet who has a better arm, reads defenses better, has played in this system and played more recently. 
I dont think Sam is anyone’s longterm answer as a franchise qb.  Teddy might be ours.  
It would be a great story to see Teddy step in and win a superbowl.  It doesnt seem realistic or fair to expect it though
I will give Case the nod in some categories,  but arm is not one  of them.  Teddy IMO has shown a stronger arm and better accuracy over all the types of throws.   Case has had a pretty good year as far as the numbers show,  but he was helped immensely buy his receivers,  not many drops and a quite a few bail outs.  As far as reading defenses... hard to say,  but I think Case has more experience and that has helped him quite a bit this year. 

Case is more accurate than Teddy.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
agree to disagree?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
agree to disagree?
Of course.  You are entitled to your opinion.  Just not the facts.  Keenum has a higher career completion %.  And i remember Teddy's lobbing the ball because he drops his elbow.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
agree to disagree?
Of course.  You are entitled to your opinion.  Just not the facts.  Keenum has a higher career completion %.  And i remember Teddy's lobbing the ball because he drops his elbow.  
which was only one season on the elbow thing and that didnt start until he had been pounded by a sieve of an OL,   and I have said all year  the Keenum has been bailed out quite a bit on his errant passes.  I am going on who can fit the ball into tighter areas and Teddy has shown that ability and Keenum typically looks for guys that are more wide open. .. but if you are a stats guy so be it.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Poiple said:
To me Case is a much more seasoned Vet who has a better arm, reads defenses better, has played in this system and played more recently. 
I dont think Sam is anyone’s longterm answer as a franchise qb.  Teddy might be ours.  
It would be a great story to see Teddy step in and win a superbowl.  It doesnt seem realistic or fair to expect it though
I will give Case the nod in some categories,  but arm is not one  of them.  Teddy IMO has shown a stronger arm and better accuracy over all the types of throws.   Case has had a pretty good year as far as the numbers show,  but he was helped immensely buy his receivers,  not many drops and a quite a few bail outs.  As far as reading defenses... hard to say,  but I think Case has more experience and that has helped him quite a bit this year. 
LoL,  I meant to say SAM, not Case.  Sorry, distracted by a young grandkid 

i dont care who is the QB either.  i just PREFER it to be Betty White, thats all. 

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
i dont care who is the QB either.  i just PREFER it to be Betty White, thats all. 
politics aside... IVAR for president!

Quote: @greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@Skodin said:

If I was willing to accept 4# holding the Lombardi in Purple, I’m good with whomever brings a championship home
That is a GREAT example of what I'm talking about. Well said.
mine isnt to say that the team success doesnt trump my wanting Teddy to succeed.  its a have a cake and eat it too thing for me in this instance but I am always team first.
Totally get that, jimmy. I'm really speaking to the fans that will have a little shine of a big win if Teddy isn't the QB. Or have tried to marginalize a great season by Keenum (MaroonBells) because they are Teddy fanboys. I just don't get that part. Its certainly their right to feel however they'd like, but...I'd take Betty White rolling to her left and firing a 7 yard TD to Diggs to win the game Sunday all day long. It doesn't matter to me who, just that it happens.
That is what I don't get.  Having a different opinion, reading the tale of the tape a bit differently and so you have to call them out and call them names.

I don't care who wins the first SB for us.  Right now, I am hoping Case because that means we sail through with the least amount of drama.  He is our QB for this year. 

Next year?  I will debate that in the offseason. Likely I will be wrong, because I am a Viking fan through and through. 
Because I'm blunt and honest. Both with compliments and with calling someone out. You be your way, I'll be mine. I can call MB out and find another post where I give him a thumbs up. And he has every right to say 'fuck you' to me if he wants to. I don't take it personal, I just call it like I personally see it. You do also, which is cool with me.