Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three At Home
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Been following this team since 1968...it's time to be the last team standing...the ultimate would be to defeat the Saints, then Falcons, the Steelers...a three pack of payback...
From your keyboard to gods ears...

Been following this team since 1968...it's time to be the last team standing...the ultimate would be to defeat the Saints, then Falcons, the Steelers...a three pack of payback...

'68?  That's good. I may have been a fan at that time, but I don't recall. The first game that I still remember is the KC SB. I was absolutely sure, the way only kids can be, that we were going to win that one. The Vikings are not the team for innocent kids. But I'm all in again this year.
It would be great to beat the Saints, Falcons and Steelers. I have no animosity for the Steelers and next to none for the Falcons. The Saints I hate straight up. I want to crush that team.

No smack, Jack. Revenge is what we lack. But in the noisy black shack we have a knack for the sack. And so I agree that we're on track to snack on a 3-pack of payback. 

I will watch the game at home with close family, who I can trust to keep quiet at the important parts and still talk with them at appropriate times.  If we win, they are the people with whom I want to celebrate; if we lose, they are the people with whom I want to commiserate.

If we win, we're going downtown to celebrate at the stadium.  It'll be like winning game 7 of the World Series, only 1000X bigger and better because it's football & it's the Vikings.

Either way, it would not surprise me if my heart explodes and I have a heart attack and die.  Just know that if we win, I will die happy.

Quote: @"SmashmouthD" said:
I will watch the game at home with close family, who I can trust to keep quiet at the important parts and still talk with them at appropriate times.  If we win, they are the people with whom I want to celebrate; if we lose, they are the people with whom I want to commiserate.

If we win, we're going downtown to celebrate at the stadium.  It'll be like winning game 7 of the World Series, only 1000X bigger and better because it's football & it's the Vikings.

Either way, it would not surprise me if my heart explodes and I have a heart attack and die.  Just know that if we win, I will die happy.
Dont die for a Divisional Game, maybe the SB. Although I think Tark's dad died after the Hail Mary Divisional Game. I think I'm remembering that right?

I'll be at the stadium Sunday, hope I'm as happy leaving their Sunday night as I was after the Favre led Vikings beat the Cowboys in our last divisional win. 

I was @ Vikings games at that Metrodome from the first game in 82 till the last game vs Detroit in 2014 I believe. The NFCCG there broke my heart, the win vs Dallas with Favre was probably one of my top 3 of all time. 

Sorry, I digress...