Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three At Home
#Three At Home

Feel me?

#WAH

White At Home. Thats the goal

If Philly holds serve, then two at home will suffice. This defense will travel. We can definitely beat Philly on the road. Our D gives us a chance every game. And, damn, the offense looks pretty good, too. 

Quote: @dadevike said:
If Philly holds serve, then two at home will suffice. This defense will travel. We can definitely beat Philly on the road. Our D gives us a chance every game. And, damn, the offense looks pretty good, too. 
Wasn't the Philly game when the wheels fell off last year? I felt like they blitzed us to infinity and beyond, and owned our OL.

I'm thinking this year would be a different story. Case's mobility, and a much improved OL could make them pay for the bail out blitzes they were throwing up against a Swiss cheese line, and statue QB.

Quote: @Clanzomaelan said:
@dadevike said:
Wasn't the Philly game when the wheels fell off last year? I felt like they blitzed us to infinity and beyond, and owned our OL.

I'm thinking this year would be a different story. Case's mobility, and a much improved OL could make them pay for the bail out blitzes they were throwing up against a Swiss cheese line, and statue QB.
Yep. That was when our O-line was finally and fully exposed as completely inept. No pass protection and no run blocking. It was the beginning of the end.

despite them blowing up our OL we still blew many chances to beat that team at their place. 

I welcome a rematch. I would like to see XR29 shut down Jeffery and us smack the hell out Wentz and that offense

Philly hasn't proven anything yet. They only have an opp schedule of .400. Us facing the Rams, @Was, Staints (yes I know it was week 1), and if we can get through these next few weeks... we will have shown we have the biggest balls of them all!!! 

Quote: @Neptizzle said:
Philly hasn't proven anything yet. They only have an opp schedule of .400. Us facing the Rams, @Was, Staints (yes I know it was week 1), and if we can get through these next few weeks... we will have shown we have the biggest balls of them all!!! 
True, but I'd still rather have em @ USB then go there...Thats what makes the next 5 weeks so nerve wracking and great. So much at stake now. 

Quote: @Neptizzle said:
Even though people say beating the Saints wasn’t a big deal, honestly they haven’t lost very many games. The Vikings kicked their ass in every phase of the game with an immoble QB. I’d like it to be said as the Vikings are one of the few teams to beat them.

IN Philly for a late January playoff game-no thanks.  This team is good but that would be a very tough beat IMO.