Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - V83 heading to............Packer Country.
Quote: @"Akvike" said:
Anthony Barr jerseys for everyone.  happy holidays
This made me LOL...

Well done, sir!!!

BOOM

Bah,,,, who needs Hawaii anyway.  Cold and snow is where it's at!   What is "it's"?      Frostbite....  :#   Enjoy not feeling your fingers and toes!  And you'll be in packer country to boot.  For the first time since you started posting about these,,, I'm not one bit jealous!   :p =)

Have fun and I hope you accomplish your goal on this trip.... as far as pulling it off... here's a couple.... all hypothetical of course!

Buy some Blistex lip therapy in the small squeeze tube,... empty it.  Once empty squeeze tube and submerge tip in "the fluid".  Release and let suction do it's thing.  Cap Blistex and make sure it's "fluid" tight, and.... this is critical MARK tube as to not confuse it with actual lip ointment.   When on the tour make sure you use real Blistex and then at a "good time" take out the special one and baptize the frozen tundra.  People won't even look at you as they don't like to watch others put on lip ointment.  Granted this might not get the volume you want... but it will still count, IMO.  

Here's another.  Buy some nasal spray and do the same process.  This one might be better as people are less likely to want to watch someone cram nasal spray up their nose....   But you are in packerland... so maybe a tube of toothpaste might be better as they will avoid eye contact with that as well.  Anyway you could "mist" anywhere on the field with this one.  Once again volume might not be enough to count.  AND MAKE SURE NO ONE BORROWS EITHER YOU LIP BALM OR NASAL SPRAY.    =)

Enjoy yourself!