Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - V83 heading to............Packer Country.
Yeah...you heard right. Not Hawaii.

For my daughters 16th birthday we asked where she would like to go to celebrate...so we leave Sat. for Disneyworld.
(Really thought she'd say Maui......stupid kid)  Five days there...then we decided to combine the trip to visit the in-laws and head to "Mayville" Wisconsin.....my wife told me it's by "Beaver Dam" to which I replied, "of course it is".
We've never visited them (They used to live here in So CA, but were born / raised there....worked here...retired and went back)

Going from 76 degrees in Orlando to 14 in "Beaver Dam" for Thanksgiving. 
Apparently they are getting a "Tuhr-kay at the pig don cha kno" (Wife tells me thats a grocery store...Piggy Wiggle???)

Anyway, I'll be off the board starting on Sat. for about a week. My son will miss two playoff games, but if they win,
he will return for the title game. He's starting guard and DT....so fingers crossed.

Thought if Lambeau was fairly close I'd fulfill a bucket list item and find a way (tour - or whatever) to piss on the field there.
Tell them I'm a long time Packer fan...act all giddy to be there....tour the grounds with a few others...steal away and thaw the "frozen tundra" on the sly...probably get arrested...but soooo worth it. Looks to be about four hour drive..God only knows in what kind of weather..
Don't encounter many snow drifts in So CA.

Anyway if you hear of a "Californian arrested for desecrating Curly Lambeau field"....yeah...that was me.

Make sure your shots are up to date...

Flu...Check
Rabies....Check
Distemper...Check
Parvo.....Check

Enjoy the Turh kay. 

Are they packer fans?  Make sure you have plenty of the packer fan photos like you share here on your phone.

Looking forward to stories of "Curly's thaw".  Or the Lambeau Leak.

Yeah, you can't make this shit up...  I think it's a local grocery chain (in the state) called Piggly Wiggly.  

My youngest calls it "The Wiggly Pig"...  I don't shop there because it's overpriced in our area.  Trig's is where it is at.

BOOM

Yeah...piggly wiggly. That's it.

they are "packer fans"..... can't name you anyone but Aaron Rodgers...so yeah...typical Packer fans.

they know l bleed purple, and have given their daughter a good life, so they don't bust my chops too much

Anthony Barr jerseys for everyone.  happy holidays

please don’t drop your keys...  :p

Question.....

would finishing a beer.....
heading to the bathroom....
whizzing in the cup......
and "accidentally"....oops..spilling it on the field....

Officially count as "whizzing on Lambeau field?

it's actually on my bucket list...just not sure how to pull it off without criminal charges...heh...heh..

A1 is right, wear your Barr jersey the whole time...And shhhhhh, I'm  1/2 sconnie. The old man is from Appleton, Wi.