Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Evans losing his mind
And you have just rekindled my Sean Payton hate.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
Sorry, just have a hard time feeling bad for that SOB. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
Sorry, just have a hard time feeling bad for that SOB. 
No worries. It's always simmering just below the surface so it doesn't take much.

It’s funny how Payton reacts when it is his player getting abused.

The league should have just sent the Saints a memo that said, No suspension due to the Greg Williams incident!

Seriously, fuck Sean Payton and his mom! Anything bad that happens to the Saints organization, I’m ok with.

Why on Earth is Evans going to appeal the suspension?  One can say it doesn't hurt to at least try, but all it says to me is the guy doesn't think he did anything wrong.  Maybe a man could regain a little respect if he would just come out and say, "I did something dumb.  I let emotion and frustration get the better of me and I deserve the suspension."  Nope.  I suppose he'll say some bullshit about standing up for his teammate even though his dumbass teammate was at fault.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
Rekindled? Mine never went away. Fuck that guy. 

He went to far, but man do I like a guy who looks out for his QB.  I don't necessarily like skill position players playing that roll, it should be an Olineman.  I hated seeing Petterson, Favre, Teddy, Sam, and even Christian taking extra shots that weren't necessary.  Hutch may be the last bad ass I remember on our team.