Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wentz Midseason MVP?
@"JimmyinSD" He has done very little the last 3 weeks to contribute to the wins.  That won't fly the last 8 weeks or in  the playoffs.

He's done enough the last 3 weeks...The Ravens D is ranked pretty good.
you compare Case & Teddy's completion percentage and it is almost exactly the same. 63/64%
Teddy needs to do better than the 33.9 QB rating he had in his playoff appearance. 

I hope Teddy or Sam is the answer and I would love to see Teddy do great coming back from that injury. But there still is some questions...

edit: corrected some

Quote: @"Norse" said:
@"JimmyinSD" He has done very little the last 3 weeks to contribute to the wins.  That won't fly the last 8 weeks or in  the playoffs.

He's done enough the last 3 weeks...The Ravens D is ranked pretty good.
you compare Case & Teddy's completion percentage and it is almost exactly the same. 63/64%
Teddy needs to do better than the 33.9 QB rating he had in his playoff appearance. 

I hope Teddy or Sam is the answer and I would love to see Teddy do great coming back from that injury. But there still is some questions...

edit: corrected some
You use those stats like they occurred in similar circumstances.  I think we all can agree that the liNE and recievers Case is working with are significantly better than what Teddy had in 15. 

You are also comparing a player in his 5th year I the league to a guy that was in his second year.  Most are still expecting to see marked improvement from Teddy while Case is likely showing what he is capable of with only small improvements.  

I am not a Case hater,  I just am not seeing his play as acceptable in terms of the protections he gets and the weapons he has to throw to.  He is a good back up QB that is playing at that level.  I want to see a starter in there again and soon.

Quote: I just get tired of all the Case hate...he was hired on as a backup and he has done a good job backing up. We sit on top of our division, because we have been playing like a team and making few mistakes. The Lions loss we had turnovers and Penalties.

I sometimes think you ride Teddy to hard. Under Norv Teddy struggled with passing, that was one of his weak spots. And I am interested to see how he blends with Pats offense...I hope he does great!  
As far as you saying Case is in his 5th year and Teddy is only in his 2nd they are just excuses. If Teddy does poor or makes mistakes is there always going to be excuses?
I really don't care if it takes all 3 QB's to get us to be where we want to be. That will be ok with me.

I just get tired of all the Case hate...he was hired on as a backup and he has done a good job backing up. We sit on top of our division, because we have been playing like a team and making few mistakes. The Lions loss we had turnovers and Penalties.

I sometimes think you ride Teddy's dick to hard. Under Norv Teddy struggled with passing, that was one of his weak spots. And I am interested to see how he blends with Pats offense...I hope he does great!  
As far as you saying Case is in his 5th year and Teddy is only in his 2nd they are just excuses. If Teddy does poor or makes mistakes is there always going to be excuses?
I really don't care if it takes all 3 QB's to get us to be where we want to be. That will be ok with me.
Ride Teddy's dick?   Really nice, asshole. 
I have not been pushing teddy over Sam for any other  reason that it doesn't appear Sam is very close to returning where as Teddy has been cleared for contact.

I don't want another wasted f****** season I want to see improvement in our offense and we are not seeing an offense that is improving from one week to the next under case

Sheesh Jimmy I just give you my opinion and now I'm an AH  :p :p and I am ok with that. I have been called worse.
On the NFL site they posted we could have all 3 QB's back by week 10. So I don't know.
As  I said, I hope Teddy does great!!

Sheesh Jimmy I just give you my opinion and now I'm an AH  :p :p and I am ok with that. I have been called worse.
On the NFL site they posted we could have all 3 QB's back by week 10. So I don't know.
 Counter Opinions I am fine with.   

The homosexual inference was the issue.

I am not counting on Sam until I hear more than he is "expected " to return this year.  Until he is a full participant in practice he is really a non talker IMO.

Carson is ultra competitive. He's a very intelligent guy. He's very athletic for a guy his size (6'5" 237).  He loves challenges and as mentioned above works his ass off. He has the right mentality for the sport and the position. He's got a good arm, he's accurate, and very mobile. He led the team in rushing on Monday night (63 yards) and running is a big part of his game. He's not afraid of contact and is fearless when he runs (though that could come back to bite him one day). He's a field general and a team guy through and through. I love watching him play. I honestly think he'll be one of the greats when it's all said and done, or at the very least have a nice career like a Philip Rivers or Carson Palmer.

Quote:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Norse" said:
 Counter Opinions I am fine with.   

The homosexual inference was the issue.

I am not counting on Sam until I hear more than he is "expected " to return this year.  Until he is a full participant in practice he is really a non talker IMO.
Your not comfortable with that so I removed it Jimmy.