Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with the subject titles?
Man, O Man, everyone gotta chill a little bit. 

GV, if you're going to leave that big of a turd, be sure and swab it up before you go lol! 

Its the off-season, glad there's some action here about football. Redundancy to the news feed? Big deal. News feeds don't start thread discussions, they're just library material. 

Everyone have whatever makes your 4th of July a good one and a safe one. I gotta go break in the new Weber in about 27 minutes with oh about 9 guests..

The side bar feed is actually there for people to be able to post a topic from so that discussion about those topics can ensue

Hey I just noticed that GV is right, there are no OT's...  Wink

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
thats quite a philosophical statement

Mike... WTF is going on here? Maybe i missed something, but your negativity is obvious.

Rick, big of a turd? I'm sorry brother I don't get what you're talking about. 

All I've said is there is a poster here who has occupied your pages with garbage topics.

I guess I'm the asshole? lmao!

I'll internet stew on that for a week.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"Kentis" said:
thats quite a philosophical statement
[Image: uah3iwuk17cg.jpg]

Kentis, I've showed this topic to my neighbors ans they're laughing their asses off to your last pic. lmfbo!

GV...

Nothing personal intended at all purple bros...I'm ready to have another beer anytime you're up here... <3

Jeezuz, we need more emoji's...Where's the purple glass clink??

And in case anyone was wondering, the new Weber did well on her maiden voyage tonight...Couple well seared pork tenderloins that had been marinating in a pretty nice teriyaki all night. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
And in case anyone was wondering, the new Weber did well on her maiden voyage tonight...Couple well seared pork tenderloins that had been marinating in a pretty nice teriyaki all night. 
thats sounds incredible.