Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with the subject titles?
 Maybe it's because I've been gone a few months...But WTF is going on with the subjects of "Vikings News"? 

Is this TMZ or is somebody unemployed again? JFC... 

There is nothing worse than coming to a Vikings site and having to sift through countless bullshit subjects to get to real news. 

I'm sorry for the blow-up, but damn... all I see is 3 pages of fake topics. 

Barr is being creative...

?...Creative or getting people to click on worthless garbage? At least P1 gave a proper subject line. 

Ill go with "unemployed"...

Final answer...

Quote: @GeorgiaVike said:
 Maybe it's because I've been gone a few months...But WTF is going on with the subjects of "Vikings News"? 

Is this TMZ or is somebody unemployed again? JFC... 

There is nothing worse than coming to a Vikings site and having to sift through countless bullshit subjects to get to real news. 

I'm sorry for the blow-up, but damn... all I see is 3 pages of fake topics. 
[Image: 3197bzg2pt8s.png]
Did you look in the left hand column... Wink

#fakenews #fakeP1

Kentis!!!!! Hey brother, lol. Yeah. I saw the Hee Haw subject titles. It's all good. Just thought you all deserved better.

It's because he has all the free time to watch TMZ and try to be like (insert former POTUS name)  You know the cool popular guy instead of doing the actual job, I have heard he goes to the other board and copies P1s posts from many people....   Just saying. 

near as I can tell the thread titles are the same as the articles linked in the posting? At least the ones on the front page. 

Please keep the political postings off of this page. 

If the intent is to cause problems with your post maybe you should reconsider posting it. I understand there is a group that will not be happy until we shut the forums down here. I get it. But thats not going to happen.