Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone hear Addison DUI?
So, just like we apparently needed to keep AP away from any fertile women, we need to ban Addison from driving without supervision every offseason until he retires.

Is Tice back in our coaching staff, somewhere?!
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

How does this happen literally on the heels of your teammate losing his life because of a drunk driver??? How???? Selfish, stupid, belligerent, infuriating…
SKOL VIKINGS Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like The ghost formerly known as PG's post:

(07-15-2024, 03:39 PM)JR44 Wrote: There is a report that after he did that he posted a picture of an alcoholic beverage, which since then has been removed. 

https://twitter.com/AlexMicheletti/statu...8493692391

This is piling on (not you, the media). What he already did was bad enough, we don't really need to try to connect the dots between passing out on the highway (!!!???) and what looks to be a pretty innocent picture of any beverage on any patio. 

But pile on they will...here's a headline taken from yet another site using the Heavy.com clickbait style...

"Vikings WR Jordan Addison Posts Picture Of His Boozy Brunch Days After Being Charged With DUI"

...whereas I'm also seeing that the substance in question might have been weed, so I guess he was seeing if that Rolls had "420" horsepower....
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

Justin Blackmon flashbacks.

OK, first, obviously, doing this a week after Khyree gets killed... 
[Image: 78ab080430ed4b0fd91f8eaf9fdb76ab.png]

On top of that, in a Rolls?  And a Lambo last year while on his rookie deal.  I hope he's leasing or he's going to end up farther in debt than Adrian Peterson.

Not sure you can assume the kid has an alcohol or weed addiction, but he does have a history of driving fast or now impaired. Immaturity. We all did it when we were young, so lets not act holier than thou but he has to understand that #1) Rightfully so, driving while impaired has a real light on it now, its not like it was in the 70s-80s where a cop could even pull you over and just tell you to drive directly home. People can and do die. #2) he has high visibility on him now as a NFL player and he's already had one run-in for gross speeding.

He's a flash guy. He likes buying expensive cars. Not my taste, but he can spend his money how he likes. I agree with Warren Buffett, luxury items really are for suckers, whether you have the money to buy them or are poor and feel the need to get them via insecurity.

Yeah that part about losing a teammate to a drunk driver and then going out and driving drunk gets to me.

I remember years ago, right after the draft they used to have a seminar for all the draft picks to attend discussing all these topics from DUIs, money management or any other negative activities that would impact their careers. Veterans would attend to discuss these issues with them. Whatever happened to them?

(07-16-2024, 01:10 PM)ArizonaViking Wrote: I remember years ago, right after the draft they used to have a seminar for all the draft picks to attend discussing all these topics from DUIs, money management or any other negative activities that would impact their careers. Veterans would attend to discuss these issues with them. Whatever happened to them?

NFLPA probably put a stop to them in the last CBA....