Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who's watching the last Viking's game?
Not going to watch.  Hope they lose and get a better seed.  I had to watch that debacle on NYE at a party with 30 drunken Packer fans.  Let's just say, it wasn't the most rewarding experience I've had...

Quote: @"badgervike" said:
Not going to watch.  Hope they lose and get a better seed.  I had to watch that debacle on NYE at a party with 30 drunken Packer fans.  Let's just say, it wasn't the most rewarding experience I've had...

I'd love to know our record on holidays. Might just be my mind playing tricks on me but I swear those games rarely go our way. At least I'm usually eating good on these days while we get thumped.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
I record all the games anyway.  If they win, I'll watch.  If not, it's deleted.  How's that for a "hard core" fan? B)
Ditto...

I got no "root for" the 23 team left

We need the Raiders, Falcons and Bears to win plus a Viking loss to move us from 12 to 9th (I think Smile

Raiders are Home vs Denver
Bears at Packers
Falcons at Saints

IMO, the season is already over...they will probably lose to the Lions and finish at 7-10.  I'll just kick back and hope for a successful free agency period and the up-coming draft and see if the organization can put a better team on the field next year.  LOL...no suicidal tendencies in my house over this...

I love the Vikes and we only get 17 weeks to watch them, so I will be watching and trying to enjoy the last time getting to see them until August.  To be honest, that internal Viking fan the keeps punishing myself with false hope is tracking the 3% scenario in which we can still make the playoffs  Wink

Quote: @"minny65" said:
We need the Raiders, Falcons and Bears to win plus a Viking loss to move us from 12 to 9th (I think Smile

Raiders are Home vs Denver
Bears at Packers
Falcons at Saints

Providing the above happens, we may be able to move to 8th if the Jets win. Both Jets and Vikings will be 7-10, it'll come down to strength of schedule as the 1st tie breaker.

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl

LaPorta scores, Gibbs scores, Jack Campbell all over the field on defense. Top tier draft class 

Mundt > Oliver

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
LaPorta scores, Gibbs scores, Jack Campbell all over the field on defense. Top tier draft class 

Yep, that & a top tier OL…