Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who's watching the last Viking's game?
Good on ya if you are, I won't be. I should say I'll just be watching whatever plays NFL Redzone decides to show me from the matchup. Its been awhile since I've cared less about watching a Viking's game than this one. To see what? What young talent am I going to see that hasn't already played? Fast forward me to the Draft for being interested in what the Vikings are doing. Happily, Michigan beat Alabama so I've got the CFB championship game still ahead to get excited about, then I'll watch the NFL playoffs and segue into college basketball. 

Mullens and probably KJ Osborne or some other guy who won't be on the roster next year will have the game of their lives and lead us to a likely meaningless win. But it's still the Vikings so I'll be watching.

I record all the games anyway.  If they win, I'll watch.  If not, it's deleted.  How's that for a "hard core" fan? B)

I'm watching. Maybe not the whole game if it gets ugly, but I'll definitely watch most of it. And even though I can't root for a loss while the game is going, intellectually, I want a loss and for Chicago, Atlanta, and Las Vegas to win. Throw in a win for the Jets while you're at it. 

I live out of market & was finally able to purchase the NFL Ticket this season after waiting what seems like decades in order to do so. I intend to get my money's worth. Damn straight I'll be watching.

I'll watch but I'm hoping for a loss to improve our draft position.  I want a close, tightly contested game that ends with a Flores rush 3 soft zone giving up the game winner or our sad sack backup QB's giving up a pick 6 to lose the game.  A fitting end to this crapola season.  Oh well, maybe next year will be stellar...

I'll watch and see how it goes. A win would not make up for the last two games so whatever happens happens. I can't help but think about the draft pick though 

Quote: @Knucklehead said:
I live out of market & was finally able to purchase the NFL Ticket this season after waiting what seems like decades in order to do so. I intend to get my money's worth. Damn straight I'll be watching.

I get the intent. But I think the Vikings owe you some reparations this year. I got all the games without paying, and I feel they still owe me a little somethin'-somethin'.

[Image: ttnqfqn6oxyo.jpeg]
Is a pig’s ass pork…? 
Wink :p  

yep,  but it will be recording and I may switch to the FCS Championship game to see if lil ol SDSU can bring home another trophy.