Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings at Falcons
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
My concern is that the offense is going to have to be predictable and conservative with Hall. Much easier to gameplan for. There's no doubt Atlanta should be favored to win. If KOC thinks he can take the training wheels off Hall for 10 plays or so, might make it interesting. 
We win with defense and a high-percentage passing game to backs and tight ends. I think we can pressure Heinicke and force him into mistakes.

But how many will Hall make? I'm not sure I take the training wheels off just yet. Just win and worry about that later. I think we get Nailor back this week.

Powell seems to feast on that safe short yardage stuff,  would like to see him more this week.  also,  being down on the WR list,  Hall likely has worked a fair bit more with him than Addison, KJ and TJ.

My concern is that the offense is going to have to be predictable and conservative with Hall. Much easier to gameplan for. There's no doubt Atlanta should be favored to win. If KOC thinks he can take the training wheels off Hall for 10 plays or so, might make it interesting. 
But they also have no film on that offense.  But as others have said, much of this rides on KOC

Actually, KOC can do stuff with Hall that he can't with Kirk.  RPO's, designed QB runs, moving pockets, etc.

To me the main issue with Hall aside from inexperience is his deep ball is not very good.  But deep passing is not a huge % of the offense so. ..it should be an opportunity for KOC to show us what he can scheme up to take advantage of skills that Hall does have.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Actually, KOC can do stuff with Hall that he can't with Kirk.  RPO's, designed QB runs, moving pockets, etc.

To me the main issue with Hall aside from inexperience is his deep ball is not very good.  But deep passing is not a huge % of the offense so. ..it should be an opportunity for KOC to show us what he can scheme up to take advantage of skills that Hall does have.
Me too...

Ive just heard consistently enough that this guy is somebody who can really coach-up qb's.

But right now Hall is greener than green, so KOC will be tested for sure. Hell, Hall may not get another start if he s hits the bed tomorrow. 

Rooting for the kid though. 

[Image: opb21vicxybe.gif]

No worries Vikefans…!!!  Wink B)