Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A worried mom
Hooe you find good new for your son and sending you and him prayers. 

((((((((VG))))))))))) Glad to  hear your son's CAT scan was normal! I'll be praying for you both, please keep us updated!

Sorry to hear about your son VG. Prayers and positive thoughts for him and you. The stress of being a parent sometimes is not easy is it.

VG ~ Scary drive for sure. Glad to hear CAT scan was normal. Believe me, I know how hard the waiting is. Thoughts & prayers for you & yours.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Thanks again purple peeps. I am not ruling anything out. I am looking at any and every possibility. It's going to be a long couple of days. I talked with my sister for a bit. She is a doctor and gave me additional advice. I am going to talk with some nurses and doctors at work as well. Thanks for the input. You have helped a great deal. I am not going to give in to worry or fear or worst case scenarios. We'll figure it out one way or another. His CAT scan was normal.
The normal scan is great news. Must be so hard though. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, VG. 

Update as of now, he had his neurology appointment. He is being taken off a medication and going to have an EEG on the 9th. We'll know more then. 

Here's hoping that the issue is quickly determined, and is very treatable...!