Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LMAO
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
....and does all of this or any of this change the fact the 49ers were talented BEFORE Purdy? lol. Guys....c'mon. At some point, the fault lies with the franchise. Its only one game, but if Minnesota has a shitty season upcoming, the 'competitive rebuild' is a failure. I'll look very forward to the QBOTF. 
Of course they were talented. Is that all you're trying to say? No one would disagree with that. Still think they probably don't give that huge deal to Bosa (and possibly even Hargrave) without knowing they have the lowest paid QB in the league for another two years. Sorry, I just get tired of arguing absolutes when everything is grey. IOW, yes they were talented. Yes, they would still be talented without them. AS talented? Probably not. 
If everything is grey, then there are only opinions, right? I got mine and I appreciate yours. 

Listen, being a long time Viking's fan isn't for everyone. We've been through the mill and then some. I try to be optimistic until proven otherwise. Last Sunday was fucking irritating. I've seen that rerun before. But tomorrow I'd like to see them come out swinging. Will I? I'm hopeful. Like Comet said, when you least expect it, Minnesota surprises. I actually agree....but not tomorrow against Philly. One game at a time, brother.

The competitive rebuild is to get to 2024. There is more flexibility and a better path at that point. They had to cut salaries of some well-liked players, part performance part economics. But it is about building blocks and step by step. I have no expectations for this year. Hopefully the defense improves and the OL gets sorted out 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
The competitive rebuild is to get to 2024. There is more flexibility and a better path at that point. They had to cut salaries of some well-liked players, part performance part economics. But it is about building blocks and step by step. I have no expectations for this year. Hopefully the defense improves and the OL gets sorted out 
what does getting to 24 do for you?  you have no QB, no stud DE,  and several more key players on this squad set to become free agents,  not to mention the very large talent deficiency that our scouting dept and GM dont seem to be able to address through the draft and even then... likely not fixes for 24.   I think its time to just admit this path was not likely a wise one if the goal is to build a roster that can contend with the top teams in the league.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
....and does all of this or any of this change the fact the 49ers were talented BEFORE Purdy? lol. Guys....c'mon. At some point, the fault lies with the franchise. Its only one game, but if Minnesota has a shitty season upcoming, the 'competitive rebuild' is a failure. I'll look very forward to the QBOTF. 
Of course they were talented. Is that all you're trying to say? No one would disagree with that. Still think they probably don't give that huge deal to Bosa (and possibly even Hargrave) without knowing they have the lowest paid QB in the league for another two years. Sorry, I just get tired of arguing absolutes when everything is grey. IOW, yes they were talented. Yes, they would still be talented without them. AS talented? Probably not. 
If everything is grey, then there are only opinions, right? I got mine and I appreciate yours. 

Listen, being a long time Viking's fan isn't for everyone. We've been through the mill and then some. I try to be optimistic until proven otherwise. Last Sunday was fucking irritating. I've seen that rerun before. But tomorrow I'd like to see them come out swinging. Will I? I'm hopeful. Like Comet said, when you least expect it, Minnesota surprises. I actually agree....but not tomorrow against Philly. One game at a time, brother.

Yep, one game at a time. We should all be happier tomorrow night. 

@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Should we? I am thinking it's going to be more relieved than happy. Relieved that it's over and hopefully the bleeding is not too bad. Bradbury is not playing 

@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Happier? lol. Ok.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Happier? lol. Ok.
Ive been on antibiotics for 3 weeks,  took the last one today,  so since I can start drinking again .... yes its very likely I wont be as pissed tomorrow ( thats technically "happier" right? ) since I will be able to drown my sorrow with bourbon once again.

I was brilliant Wk1 and put $$$ on the Chiefs. 

Because of that, I am putting $ on the Eagles and giving the points. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Happier? lol. Ok.
Ive been on antibiotics for 3 weeks,  took the last one today,  so since I can start drinking again .... yes its very likely I wont be as pissed tomorrow ( thats technically "happier" right? ) since I will be able to drown my sorrow with bourbon once again.
Sounds like you will be more pissed if you were a Brit.