Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good read on Cousins
Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Kentis" said:
Seriously? If it doesn’t bother Cousins why does it bother anyone…? 
Who's to say it didn't bother him? Nobody would ever know if it did or didn't because hes a professional, but as a competitor I'm betting it stung a bit..
He did actually.
And you'd expect him to say otherwise if that were the case...? That's not Cousins 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Kentis" said:
Seriously? If it doesn’t bother Cousins why does it bother anyone…? 
Who's to say it didn't bother him? Nobody would ever know if it did or didn't because hes a professional, but as a competitor I'm betting it stung a bit..
He did actually.
And you'd expect him to say otherwise if that were the case...? That's not Cousins 

He said people need to be honest, I suppose he could have been lying…

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JR44" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
Anybody catch the flap about Jefferson leaving Cousins off his current top 5 QB list? 
That's the media desperately seeking controversy. But if you listen to the interview, at number 5 he hesitates and says "Josh Allen...Kurt Cobain," which I take to mean it could go either way. It's certainly higher than most people have him. 
I've always thought that was kind of players code though is you always stick up for your own guy whether you truly believed him to be a top guy or not. I thought it was interesting he left him off his list..
I agree 100%, there is no doubt the professional and classy way to answer the question is to have your guy on the list.  Disappointed to see his response, but not surprised as he has a lot of growing up to do.  Could you imagine a classy veteran like Thielen not including his QB, would never happen.  
Yep. Its straight up bullshit he didn't include the QB that helped get him to where he is in the NFL right now. Immature for sure. Screams 'me-first'. 
Except that he did. For whatever reason, everyone seems to skip over that part. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings/news/six-...uarterback\
My biggest ah ha after watching this (and reflecting on it) is actually a confirmation.

If you dont get the QB right? You're F'd

K.City is sooooo lucky (good) to have drafted MAhomes. Every NFL fan (who's not a Chiefs fan or Bills) has probably spent a few minutes fantasizing about their team with Mahomes under center. 

Get the next one right KOC/KAM...

edit: And I'd sure love to see Cousins get a Lombardi b4 he sunsets the career. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
My biggest ah ha after watching this (and reflecting on it) is actually a confirmation.

K.City is sooooo lucky (good) to have drafted MAhomes. Every NFL fan (who's not a Chiefs fan or Bills) has probably spent a few minutes fantasizing about their team with Mahomes under center. 

Yep. And Mahomes is a dawg. He's got the swagger and that helps make him great. 

@"purplefaithful" said:

Mahomes
Hurts
Burrows
Allen

I want me one of those...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Mahomes
Hurts
Burrows
Allen

'Hello!'

[Image: AP-Vikings-Football-8.jpg]

@"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Mahomes
Hurts
Burrows
Allen

'Hello!'

It would be foolhardy to expect Hall to be our QBOTF. But it can happen. Washington is reportedly very high on their 2nd year 5th rounder Sam Howell and expect him to be the starter. Then there's 7th round phenom purdy Brock. Be nice to get lucky on this one. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Mahomes
Hurts
Burrows
Allen

'Hello!'

It would be foolhardy to expect Hall to be our QBOTF. But it can happen. Washington is reportedly very high on their 2nd year 5th rounder Sam Howell and expect him to be the starter. Then there's 7th round phenom purdy Brock. Be nice to get lucky on this one. 
Yeah, I'm kidding for sure.....but like you say, its not impossible. But HIGHLY improbable. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Mahomes
Hurts
Burrows
Allen

'Hello!'

For every top QB selected in the first round that make it, there are three Johnny Football's.  Be careful what you wish for.