Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good read on Cousins

I hope the offensive line takes all those hit takes as a personal affront. 

Interesting that Cousins didn't feel comfortable in the new offense until week 8. The Vikings were 6-1 at the time. 

No kidding they should...

We watched the first episode last night. Found it entertaining and really insightful too. 

Cousins is such a nerd lol! 

I think that the Netflix show gave us insight into who Cousins really is.  Just like all of us, he is complex.  I think when he finally let's himself loose, he's great.  But yes, he overthinks sometimes.  What a great family man, a really solid, good person.  And what a cute wife & kids.

Quote: @"Montana Tom" said:
I think that the Netflix show gave us insight into who Cousins really is.  Just like all of us, he is complex.  I think when he finally let's himself loose, he's great.  But yes, he overthinks sometimes.  What a great family man, a really solid, good person.  And what a cute wife & kids.
I think we saw last year what could happen if Cousins allows himself to be less risk-averse. A few more picks, but a few more big plays and victories too. If he and KOC can stick together in the same offense for a few years, we might just see Cousins play on another level. 

Anybody catch the flap about Jefferson leaving Cousins off his current top 5 QB list? 

Also ESPN released their annual top position list as voted upon by GM's, coaches, and other front office people. Cousins not voted as a top 10 QB and received an honorable mention along with DeSean Watson, Carr, etc...

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
Anybody catch the flap about Jefferson leaving Cousins off his current top 5 QB list? 
That's the media desperately seeking controversy. But if you listen to the interview, at number 5 he hesitates and says "Josh Allen...Kurt Cobain," which I take to mean it could go either way. It's certainly higher than most people have him. 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
Also ESPN released their annual top position list as voted upon by GM's, coaches, and other front office people. Cousins not voted as a top 10 QB and received an honorable mention along with DeSean Watson, Carr, etc...
OMG!!

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
That's the media desperately seeking controversy. But if you listen to the interview, at number 5 he hesitates and says "Josh Allen...Kurt Cobain," which I take to mean it could go either way. It's certainly higher than most people have him. 
I've always thought that was kind of players code though is you always stick up for your own guy whether you truly believed him to be a top guy or not. I thought it was interesting he left him off his list..