Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Winner
Shitty way for the game to end and I was pulling for KC

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
I agree,  but I hate the notion of let them play.  If its a penalty in the first quarter then it's a penalty in the fourth.   To often we have seen the opposite where something is let go and its a game changer the other way.  Just call the game straight up the whole way and let the chips fall where they may.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@1VikesFan said:
I agree,  but I hate the notion of let them play.  If its a penalty in the first quarter then it's a penalty in the fourth.   To often we have seen the opposite where something is let go and its a game changer the other way.  Just call the game straight up the whole way and let the chips fall where they may.
But they don't, that shit goes uncalled all the time. In my opinion you can't call that with a minute left in the Super Bowl because it's ignored regularly.

@JimmyinSD said:
@1VikesFan said:
But they don't, that shit goes uncalled all the time. In my opinion you can't call that with a minute left in the Super Bowl because it's ignored regularly.
Cheap tugs get called all the time.  Its like the random ol holding call that nobody sees until teams need a first down or whatever.   

The outcome likely wouldn't have changed,   but it would have been a more interesting ending for sure.

Refs win !!!
Refs win !!!

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Refs win !!!
Refs win !!!
But King Roger says officiating has never been better.

@Vanguard83 said:
Refs win !!!
Refs win !!!
He doesn't give a shit, it's not like they are going to do anything about it anyway 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@1VikesFan said:
@Vanguard83 said:
Refs win !!!
Refs win !!!
He doesn't give a shit, it's not like they are going to do anything about it anyway 
You're absolutely correct. They bank their billions and keep on going.

All they care about is that we're talking about it, and it wasn't a lopsided win.

For all their crying, Philly was totally outcoached and outplayed the 2nd half. They also were given a gift when that fumble that wasn't called a catch was returned for another 7 points that should have been on the board. Fuck the Eagles and their stupid fans.