Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cowboys are 2 Point Favorites for next week???
Every week is a prove it game for the Vikings. Don't expect complete buy in. For Minnesota to be 8-1 is beyond comprehension.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Every week is a prove it game for the Vikings. Don't expect complete buy in. For Minnesota to be 8-1 is beyond comprehension.
Everyone is watching hungrily for the Vikings to drop a game so they can pile on with the "I told you so they're not real".  Even if they drop a couple of games through the rest of the season, they still be division champs and play-off contenders.  That's more than what the rest of the league can say.

SO FUCK'EM

Cowboys might be the most balanced team we've faced. Beat the Lions by 18, beat the Bears by 20, beat the Rams by 12, beat the Commies by 15.

Should be able to run on them though. And this is a game where home field could play a big part. Viking fans will be jacked. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Cowboys might be the most balanced team we've faced. Beat the Lions by 18, beat the Bears by 20, beat the Rams by 12, beat the Commies by 15.

Should be able to run on them though. And this is a game where home field could play a big part. Viking fans will be jacked. 

Viking fan ire @ USB starts with GB and then there is everybody else...

But Cowboys/Saints/Eagles would all be a 1a 

Quote: @"PapaScott" said:
@"Skodin" said:
POST IT ALL OVER TCO

No respect.  Fuck'em. You have to take it.  

Go beat the Boys (we owe them for the last two years).

What will they say after we beat Dallas?
that was Zimmer's schtick it worked a couple of times, but not in today's NFL
Ya fans buy into this WAY more than players. You listen to players  talk about bulletin board material and they dont put much into it. If someone getting paid tens of millions of dollars needs "disrespect" from odds makers, media or other players to bring their best on Sundays there is something wrong. Maybe back pre 93 when players had different free agency rights this was a big deal but not so much since with how players move now in free agency and what they get paid. 

Today's players are like what's a bulletin board? Is Twitter dissing us? I really think Vegas odds don't really phase these guys that much. 

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Today's players are like what's a bulletin board? Is Twitter dissing us? I really think Vegas odds don't really phase these guys that much. 
I think KOC is motivating these guys in a very positive way and the old "no one believes in us" schtick has nothing to do with it.

I'm shocked this didn't move down closer to even.  Right now I see us getting 1.5+ at home. 

We saw GB get pummeled by the Titans and I would have expected the line to move being that they beat Dallas on Sunday.  

I rarely bet on the Vikings and probably won't but seriously the Cowboys are a 4.5pt better team on a neutral site?  I don't think so at all.  

Let's slap these bitches around, get to 9-1, and let the media do whatever it is they do to get views and clicks. 

Cowboys are favored because the Vikings are fraudulent, according to Skip Bayless, whoever that is.

https://twitter.com/undisputed/status/15...90337?s=20&t=JwWxK8plfTKnuGD1Vco9ew