Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cowboys are 2 Point Favorites for next week???
Maybe Vegas is expecting a let down from the Vikings next week (I certainly hope not, I'll be up there for this one)?

Thats my thought,  a very emotional win seems to be followed by a let down game for our team.

Until the Vikings win in convincing fashion they won't get a lot of love from Vegas. Packer game doesn't count because that seems like a year ago. Just a simple 28-14 win would do it. 

Actually I am concerned about a let-down game Sunday...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Actually I am concerned about a let-down game Sunday...
Same here. Hopefully they won't be too full of themselves or spent from yesterday's game and not stumble in the weeks ahead. This team has shown a resiliency that I haven't seen in quite some time. They'll need that mindset each and every week going forward.

If this team doesn’t let down this week, it will speak volumes about our coaching staff. This is a classic let down game. 

That's blatantly disrespectful to have the Cowboys as favorites over us when it's a home game.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
That's blatantly disrespectful to have the Cowboys as favorites over us when it's a home game.
Yea, and should fire up the team.  Seriously, they just lost to the Packers and we beat the best team in the AFC.  

I think the line will move to even before the game but even that is disrespectful.

Aparently the Bills suck and the Vikings haven't beaten any good teams yet.  B)

This is all about the Cowboys and has little to do with us.  They are consistently the most overrated, over hyped team in the year every year.  The media and league cowers to Jerry Jones BS empire