Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye to punter Jordan Berry
Will the Vikings use Wright as a fake punt and field goal weapon? Guy's 6-3, 245 and he runs a 4.6 forty. This is good, but I've read that he can also shank one every now and then. Good with the bad I guess. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
It kinda lets you ask yourself if you are skeptic or a cynic.  Does occurrence establish cause or can probability best explain the outcome.  Zim/Spiel and the Carlson decision.  I am a skeptic investing and listening to politics and a cynic when I am reading opinions why the Vikings will fail.  Skeptic or cynic, pessimist or realist, it's a fine line.  I prefer sticking with the Kierkegaard line of reasoning.   Wink  
For those of us who had to look it up Smile

5 Famous Quotes by Søren KierkegaardTo learn more about Kierkegaard’s philosophy, explore some of his famous quotes.
  1. 1. On anxiety: “Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.” —The Concept of Anxiety (1844)
  2. 2. On human will: “Purity of heart is to will one thing.” —Edifying Discourses in Diverse Spirits (1847), also known as Upbuilding Discourses in Various Spirits
  3. 3. On freedom of speech: “People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought, which they seldom use.” —Either/Or: A Fragment of Life (1843)
  4. 4. On love: “Love is all, it gives all, and it takes all.” —Works of Love (1847)
  5. 5. On poetry: “What is a poet? An unhappy person who conceals profound anguish in his heart but whose lips are so formed that as sighs and cries pass over them they sound like beautiful music.” —Either/Or: A Fragment of Life (1843)

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
It kinda lets you ask yourself if you are skeptic or a cynic.  Does occurrence establish cause or can probability best explain the outcome.  Zim/Spiel and the Carlson decision.  I am a skeptic investing and listening to politics and a cynic when I am reading opinions why the Vikings will fail.  Skeptic or cynic, pessimist or realist, it's a fine line.  I prefer sticking with the Kierkegaard line of reasoning.   Wink  

i’m more of a Fred Garvin guy myself…   Wink :p  

Quote: @Kentis said:
@BigAl99 said:

i’m more of a Fred Garvin guy myself…   Wink :p  
[Image: 1d7daf2f48d9f889a591b19305cb712a.jpg]

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
Stunned.  Not like holding for field goal is an important job.  Will the Vikes ever learn?
Short of Wright having a history of the kicker he is holding for missing kicks in college this seems a bit reactionary. FYI, according to this article Joseph was being consulted through out the process. 

https://www.vikings.com/news/jordan-berr...ompetition

Bills on line 1