@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:
@Waterboy said:
@AGRforever said:
@Waterboy said:
@Vikergirl said:
I don't care what anyone says but that is pretty fucking awesome.
As long as another equally deserving player isn’t cut due to the shared bond.

I mean....if this hypothetical other player was equal what difference does it make who they keep lol? 

Honestly, a close bond like that probably gets you every additional bit of drive that makes two equal players not equal at all.  Give me the extra motivated, closely bonded guy 10 out of 10 times.  He's the guy that is actually going to give you his everything every snap of every game.
Or he is a favorite due to his race and heritage which if reversed is totally racism, right?
You understand you're racist, right?
How so?  Because I ask questions about race, and challenge people to answer provocative questions?  I agree on the surface that my questions here are preposterous, but I ask them tongue-in-cheek to give a little back to the side that does exactly what you just did.  If the other side makes you mad, label them a RACIST!  
You don't 'ask' questions, you insert race into every equation on this board. Its like anyone that drops the race card constantly. You think you're provocative and challenging? You're nothing of the sort, just a purposeful, agenda driven contrarian. Yay internet (eye roll). 
It would be my argument that I’m deluged with the same crap each and every day in the real world.  I’m not a contrarian, I’m the majority, and it will be proven out come November.  
What do you think will be 'proven' by GOP wins in November? I'm trying to follow this rambling logic....

It’ll be proven that all the woke bs and claims of racism on every topic are insane and a viewpoint only held by the rioting minority of the country.

Can this political shit please be moved to a different forum. 

Of course some people can't turn it off---They're unable to form their own opinions so they lap it up at the trough of Tucker Carlson, even so much to the point "they are just asking questions."

Quote: @Akvike said:
Of course some people can't turn it off---They're unable to form their own opinions so they lap it up at the trough of Tucker Carlson, even so much to the point "they are just asking questions."
That’s the genesis of the entire “woke” movement.  Lol. Only group think could lead to the absolute stupidity and hypocrisy of the whole movement.