Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purple Brofuses

I don't care what anyone says but that is pretty fucking awesome.

Nice story and good read...

@ 225 he's probably super fast, but not an in the box guy. We'll see how he gets used, special teamer for sure. 

Good story, hope he pans out. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
As long as another equally deserving player isn’t cut due to the shared bond.

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@Vikergirl said:

I mean....if this hypothetical other player was equal what difference does it make who they keep lol? 

Honestly, a close bond like that probably gets you every additional bit of drive that makes two equal players not equal at all.  Give me the extra motivated, closely bonded guy 10 out of 10 times.  He's the guy that is actually going to give you his everything every snap of every game.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Waterboy said:
@Vikergirl said:

I mean....if this hypothetical other player was equal what difference does it make who they keep lol? 

Honestly, a close bond like that probably gets you every additional bit of drive that makes two equal players not equal at all.  Give me the extra motivated, closely bonded guy 10 out of 10 times.  He's the guy that is actually going to give you his everything every snap of every game.
Or he is a favorite due to his race and heritage which if reversed is totally racism, right?

@AGRforever said:
@Waterboy said:
@Vikergirl said:

Or he is a favorite due to his race and heritage which if reversed is totally racism, right?
Why are you going to great lengths to make a feel good football post political?

We haven't even seen Asamoah play in the NFL yet, but most 3rd round picks make the squad as rookies and it won't have anything to do with his heritage or race and everything to do with the draft capital we just used on him.

@AGRforever said:
@Waterboy said:
@Vikergirl said:

You said they were equal. Now they’re not?

Good luck to him and all the new viking players!  Each player has a unique story and dreams of successful NFL careers.  Some guys achieve the dream and but most do  not.  I like the personal stories!  We do eventually find out who performs on the field and makes the final cuts.  Good luck to all, shows us your best when given a chance to play!