Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nailor- just looks like a nfl player
[Image: sqd44v8v38io.png]

Thanks Kentis---I knew I saw Nailor's measurables as pretty darn near Diggs.
Let's hope the head is screwed on a little better but with the same fire to excel.
Between him and V. Lowe, I'm excited to see this team perform.

Diggs was a very highly regarded HS recruit coming out:A five-star recruit out of Good Counsel High in Olney, Maryland in the class of 2012, Diggs was the No. 2 wide receiver in the nation and the No. 8 player overall.

Nailor: A 3-star recruit, ranked 750th player overall in the nation. Completely different players despite some similar measurables.

Diggs has freak hands.  If Nailor eventually becomes a WR3 its a great pick. 

As a Rutgers grad/fan, I can vouch for this kid. He tore us up. If he can stay healthy he'll be a nice addition.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Diggs was a very highly regarded HS recruit coming out:A five-star recruit out of Good Counsel High in Olney, Maryland in the class of 2012, Diggs was the No. 2 wide receiver in the nation and the No. 8 player overall.

Nailor: A 3-star recruit, ranked 750th player overall in the nation. Completely different players despite some similar measurables.
Yeah, this sort of thing always reminds me of this...

RB1: 6-0, 227, 4.38 forty, 38 vert
RB2: 6-1, 217, 4.41 forty, 38 vert

Which RB do you take? 

RB1 is 1st round bust Kevin Jones. RB2 is Adrian Peterson

You know who else was a five-star recruit, Wyatt Davis… 

Diggs was so great in College he feel to the 5th rd.  Nailor reminds me and other of Diggs when I watch his film.  they doth were disappointments due to injuries in college.  Nailor is said to have 4.3 speed but didn't run fast at the combine.  

Quote:
Quote: Diggs has freak hands.  If Nailor eventually becomes a WR3 its a great pick. 
As does just about every receiver wearing gloves...   Thats what posters said about KJ