Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 Hours From Now

I’m told that before Brady made his announcement Sunday, he got to work, calling Ryan Jensen to tell him he was coming back, which kept Jensen from hitting the open market in free agency. The feeling was, Jensen could get $15 million per year. He’s staying in Tampa at $13 million

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
Did the Vikings exercise Bradbury's 5th year option?
No, and the won't. 
Geoff, can you in general disclose where your access/sources comes from? Do you work for the franchise in some capacity?
unless something has changed,  Geoff does not work for the Vikings or another franchise, or any of its affiliates like KFan or such.  Geoff was simply a kid really interested in the business side of the game and overly motivated to make contacts that could some day have him working in an NFL front office or possibly as a player rep.  I've only met Geoff a couple times, but he is as impressive on the spot with the fact based opinions as he is online.  ( he has since graduated college and IIRC got married and as such likely forced to grow up... poor bastard,  but we still value his input )  Thanks Geoff for choosing to be part of this community and feel free to correct me if I am screwing up your resume here.

I'm actually impressed how spot on your response was! 
Now Geoff can you tell us a little Som' in Som' in about JimmySmile  

You can be risqué.
I'm not nearly as memorable

I've seen video says otherwise, you minx.

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 
Geoff, can you in general disclose where your access/sources comes from? Do you work for the franchise in some capacity?
unless something has changed,  Geoff does not work for the Vikings or another franchise, or any of its affiliates like KFan or such.  Geoff was simply a kid really interested in the business side of the game and overly motivated to make contacts that could some day have him working in an NFL front office or possibly as a player rep.  I've only met Geoff a couple times, but he is as impressive on the spot with the fact based opinions as he is online.  ( he has since graduated college and IIRC got married and as such likely forced to grow up... poor bastard,  but we still value his input )  Thanks Geoff for choosing to be part of this community and feel free to correct me if I am screwing up your resume here.

OK,  I'll try:

Jimmy does work for the Vikings and every other franchise(fluzzy), and all affiliates like KFan or such...downright  W***e.   Jimmy is still a simple kid really interested in the pleasure side of the game and overly motivated to make contacts (code for touchy feely) that could some day have him working in an NFL front office or possibly as a player rep...for either Snyder or Jones.  I've met Jimmy so many times and he is so unimpressive and off the mark with fake news it is breathtaking on and offline.  ( he has since finally graduated from junior college on the 7 year program for home economics and IIRC got married and as such likely forced to grow up... ya right,  but we still value his input but do we have too?  Thanks Jimmy for "choosing me, I mean us" to be part of this community and feel free to correct me if I am screwing up your CV here.

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

OK,  I'll try:

Jimmy does work for the Vikings and every other franchise(fluzzy), and all affiliates like KFan or such...downright  W***e.   Jimmy is still a simple kid really interested in the pleasure side of the game and overly motivated to make contacts (code for touchy feely) that could some day have him working in an NFL front office or possibly as a player rep...for either Snyder or Jones.  I've met Jimmy so many times and he is so unimpressive and off the mark with fake news it is breathtaking on and offline.  ( he has since finally graduated from junior college on the 7 year program for home economics and IIRC got married and as such likely forced to grow up... ya right,  but we still value his input but do we have too?  Thanks Jimmy for "choosing me, I mean us" to be part of this community and feel free to correct me if I am screwing up your CV here.
its like im looking in a mirror made of words.

@"minny65" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

OK,  I'll try:

its like im looking in a mirror made of words.
Unfortunately I know.  It was like writing my Bio.  

@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

Speaking of meeting up.  I'll happily host anyone who wants to road trip to TN in 2024 when the Vikings play in Nashville. 

We've got RV hookups, and a small guest house etc.  I make damn good ribs and I'm sure we can find plenty cold brew for all!!

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

Speaking of meeting up.  I'll happily host anyone who wants to road trip to TN in 2024 when the Vikings play in Nashville. 

We've got RV hookups, and a small guest house etc.  I make damn good ribs and I'm sure we can find plenty cold brew for all!!

I'm seriously considering going to Kentucky vs Tennessee to see Will Levis towards the end of October.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

I might just do that.  I wanted to go last time they were down there but it didnt work out.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

You sure? That is an election year lol!

Seriously, mighty fine of you @AGR.... Wink

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

You sure? That is an election year lol!

Seriously, mighty fine of you @AGR.... Wink

you wanna make it a road trip?