• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halftime Performance
[Image: phfkd40lwzs2.jpeg]

Better halftime show.

[Image: 7un2m6soo9j5.jpeg]

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: phfkd40lwzs2.jpeg]

Better halftime show.
lmao, best ever. Especially if hosted in Green Bay.

Haha oh please. I'm a big hip hop person so it was right up my alley. I had grown tired of the normal pop group or pop singer. It doesn't have to be hip hop every year but I enjoyed them shaking things up

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
Haha oh please. I'm a big hip hop person so it was right up my alley. I had grown tired of the normal pop group or pop singer. It doesn't have to be hip hop every year but I enjoyed them shaking things up
I'm still in my Grunge phase. 

Nah I don't want geezerathon. I love hip hop and rap so I am good thanks. The Who were absolute trash. 

Not a huge Hip Hop fan but listen enough.  Last Year -weekend was probably the worst.  I do have a horrible memory but for some reason remember Bruno Mars doing a decent job probably because I had no idea who he was at that time - can anyone vouch if that was so???

Anyway, Last night, I liked the set but Dre and Snoop sounded a little weak.  I thought Blige sucked.  I really thought Eminem stole the show.  Overall, I would give it a slightly above average of 6 out of 10 with the weekend at a 0 as a baseline.  I understand the LA and Hip Hop/Rap connection, so it was a good thought but not my cup of old man tea (actually bourbon coffee Smile  What I do to get my Bourbon coffee taste up to par is I put one coffee bean in a cup and pour bourbon up to about 3/4 of the cup.  I will give you guys the recipe as fellow Viking fans!

[Image: 1fmzwl2gexoa.jpeg]

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
Was told that if you enjoyed the halftime show youre old enough that its probably time to schedual a colonoscopy. 
Yep, just had one hahaha! Loved this halftime, it was “my time”! Dre and Snoop are what I grew up with. I was excited they got 50 cent in there as well. He played a set at my club a couple of months ago when he was in town promoting his new booze. 
This was top couple for me. I thought they all did a very good job. 

@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
I'm still in my Grunge phase. 
Could you imagine a Pearl Jam, STP, Nirvana, Mud Honey, Mother Love Bone half time show back in the day?
Oh, and throw in the cast of Singles and Reality Bites for good measure.