Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halftime Performance
This is awesome. So happy they engaged this crew

Definitely top 5. Love the Tupac tribute of Dr. Dre on the piano. What a fantastic group of performers right there.

Nothing will ever top Prince's performance in the rain, but it was pretty good.  I'd probably say Top 5 too, definitely better than The Weekend's halftime show

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
Nothing will ever top Prince's performance in the rain, but it was pretty good.  I'd probably say Top 5 too, definitely better than The Weekend's halftime show
Well ya, The Weekends performance was absolutely brutal for me. I thought this year was awesome, nice to embrace LA and the rap culture. Very well done

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
No doubt. Prince will forever be the best. Lol The Weekend's halftime show sucked ginormous ass.

I could have done without this halftime show

That was a lot of fun. I like the ensemble style too, I hope they stick with that. Much rather see a few different acts than, “oh, it’s Maroon 5”. 

That said, it probably would have been stronger if it was just Snoop and Dre for me but still altogether it was a lot of fun. The last few minutes kicked it up from good to all-time.

I have been over the halftime show since they began. Can't remember the last time I actually bothered to watch one

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
I have been over the halftime show since they began. Can't remember the last time I actually bothered to watch one
I have watched with a lot of indifference since U2’s performance back in the day.

[Image: t14wc2tvx716.gif]