It's all coming together:

They hire Harbaugh
He reaches out to his brother to see what Balt. wants for Tyler Huntley
KC & his bloated contract are traded
Huntley & Mond are our 2022 QBs

Championship!

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@Vikergirl said:
He is interviewing on National Signing Day. 
Of course he is. Maximize theatrics and leverage. Maybe he can punch Jim Kelly again.
He is definitely all about the theatrics.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@Vikergirl said:
@HappyViking said:
@JR44 said:
@Vikergirl said:
He is interviewing on National Signing Day. 
That seems like big f u to Michigan and a pretty classless thing to do.  
Not sure Harbaugh has ever worried about being "classy".   Yeah, he's a bright football guy, but to me he comes across as a loud mouthed whiner when things don't go his way. 

I've never been a Harbough fan, and if he's our next coach... ah crap, I don't even want to think about it.
It could go spectacular or it could go nuclear. Maybe both. Guess we'll see what happens.
Like, Vikings make it to the Super Bowl, lose on a controversial play, then Tomasson starts to ask a question at the presser, and Harbaugh kills him with his bare hands on live TV?

Ok, I'm down with that.
I thought you were trying to convince people it would be a bad hire.... you need to read the room better. :p
I'm trying to convince myself it's a good hire. Honestly, the potential interaction with Tomasson is a huge plus. Maybe he mixes it up with Dan Campbell midfield after a tough game.

It just feels like a total leverage play. 

Now, if it's not just a ploy, there's a lot to like. Fangio and Roman would be a dream team. Plus, I've got a bunch of khakis collecting dust right now.

[Image: 7vapdu3p070k.jpeg]

Quote: @Knucklehead said:
It's all coming together:

They hire Harbaugh
He reaches out to his brother to see what Balt. wants for Tyler Huntley
KC & his bloated contract are traded
Huntley & Mond are our 2022 QBs

Championship!
No. 

Cousins stays for a year. Makes the NFCCG.
Lose.
Starts Mond the following year.
Makes Super Bowl.
Power doesn't go out.
Win

[Image: 7vapdu3p070k.jpeg]
You can kinda see where the six pack was.

Harbaugh, to put it bluntly, is a strange person. He's quirky and unique and extraordinarily competitive; his mind is always racing and his temper isn't always in control. From the famous khakis he wears every day to over-the-top recruiting tactics, there are all kinds of wild little details and stories from Harbaugh's coaching career — and others that date back to his playing days. His intense, demanding coaching style and personality, in his own words, can "wear out his welcome" somewhere after a while. Alex Boone, a former Vikings guard who played for Harbaugh in San Francisco, once said the coach "might be clinically insane."
Things fell apart quickly for Harbaugh with the 49ers despite an incredibly successful three years to begin his tenure. He feuded with general manager Trent Baalke over various things, including control of the roster. He feuded with CEO Jed York. It wasn't pretty towards the end of that run.

#Vikings have two players on the roster who played for Jim Harbaugh at Michigan in guard-center Mason Cole and safety Josh Metellus.

"Jim, obviously you've been a failure at getting Michigan players to the NFL.."

[Image: htdzpp1zeiv9.png]

Harbaugh, to put it bluntly, is a strange person. He's quirky and unique and extraordinarily competitive; his mind is always racing and his temper isn't always in control. From the famous khakis he wears every day to over-the-top recruiting tactics, there are all kinds of wild little details and stories from Harbaugh's coaching career — and others that date back to his playing days. His intense, demanding coaching style and personality, in his own words, can "wear out his welcome" somewhere after a while. Alex Boone, a former Vikings guard who played for Harbaugh in San Francisco, once said the coach "might be clinically insane."
Things fell apart quickly for Harbaugh with the 49ers despite an incredibly successful three years to begin his tenure. He feuded with general manager Trent Baalke over various things, including control of the roster. He feuded with CEO Jed York. It wasn't pretty towards the end of that run.

This is exactly why I hope he
doesn't get hired.  Let Miami have the headaches dealing with his tantrums. 
His brother, John, seems like a methodically thinking coach and a cool
customer, unlike hot headed Jim. 

Yeah, he's had success in the NFL,
but we're not talking about hiring one of greatest NFL coaches ever here.

I just don't want some drama crazy
a$$ leader as a Viking HC.  I guess I'd much rather have a level headed
Bud Grant type than a guy losing his head at any point in a game or presser.