Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senior Bowl Weigh In/Practice Notes

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1488639224970633224

Johnson is legit. He's the guy that could legit be in play for us with our first round pick. Very good group of edge rushers in this draft 

Two years ago it seemed a foregone conclusion that Kayvon Thibodeaux and Derek Stingley, Jr. would lead this draft class.

Now, based on what I'm hearing from NFL scouts and my own observations, it would be a surprise if either is the first player drafted at their position

Auburn CB Roger McCreary described himself as resourceful. He would ask the team’s receivers for criticism and cultivated his technique through feedback.

@Rogerjamez also said the most challenging opponents he faced in college were John Metchie and Ja’Marr Chase. #SeniorBowl

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Two years ago it seemed a foregone conclusion that Kayvon Thibodeaux and Derek Stingley, Jr. would lead this draft class.

Now, based on what I'm hearing from NFL scouts and my own observations, it would be a surprise if either is the first player drafted at their position
I think Sauce will go in the top ten. Stingley may be there at #12, but his inconsistent play over the past 2 seasons concerns me.

Quote: @"Knucklehead" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:

I think Sauce will go in the top ten. Stingley may be there at #12, but his inconsistent play over the past 2 seasons concerns me.
Me too. Plus the injuries.

Sauce might not run an elite 40, but I think he's fast enough. Made some money vs Bama

The most impressive performance from the National team on Day 2 came from #OU DT Perrion Winfrey. He has high levels of explosiveness coupled with quick hands. He constantly flashed in every period today.