Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbaugh: Don't count out the Vikings

Per source, the Vikings are interviewing Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh

I'll take my crow lightly breaded with a side of sacracia...

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-harbaugh/
 harbaugh was mg white whale going in to this. if we land him, with forward thinking GM, it will be great!  also harbaugh will pull in top notch staff. 

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:

Wait...so your neighbors cousins dog sitter was on to something then!? Sounds like a dude in the know

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:

Wait...so your neighbors cousins dog sitter was on to something then!? Sounds like a dude in the know
Apparently

[Image: i3LYvaUz_bigger.jpg]
We can now almost certainly put the pieces together on Kwesi Adofo-Mensah not answering the question about having control of the 53. If Harbaugh is the choice, he almost certainly would demand final say on the roster. If it's another choice, that's probably not the case.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/LukeBraunNFL/status/...ySWc8O6LQg&s=19
I'd lose all respect for Kwesi if less than a week on the job he knowingly allowed himself to be used for a buddy to get a pay bump. The HC search could be a career defining moment for him. I'd hope he'd put his own legacy and the team ahead of getting an already successful coach a few million more. 

IF we hire Harbaugh, the excitement level for the direction of this franchise will be the highest it's been in a LONG time.

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
IF we hire Harbaugh, the excitement level for the direction of this franchise will be the highest it's been in a LONG time.

Out of all the candidates linked to our job he is by far the best coach and that's not even disputable. He's won everywhere and has a reputation for turning things around quickly and installing a physical brand of Football. If this happened look for a reunion of Vic Fangio as our D-coordinator and Pep Hamilton as our offensive coordinator. It would be fab F'n fantastic